Bo Hamburger
Years ago

Pacers' preseason bonding a resounding success

Seems former Sydney Salarycapbreaker King Stephen Jackson and his Indiana teammates were innoncently going about their own business at an extra practice session during training camp when this happened.

*sigh*
So many choices for a quote from this story, so little space...
*even bigger sigh*

I'll try this one:

Police said the incident began about 3 a.m. Friday with an argument involving patrons, Jackson and other Pacers players inside the [strip] club. The players said they left the club, but patrons followed them outside, where one struck Jackson with his car. Jackson fired five shots from a 9mm pistol into the air, and the car fled, police said.

And then this one:
"Jack was in a situation and I guess he just had to react," forward Al Harrington said.

Topic #8867 | Report this topic

Years ago

I bet the Pacers are thanking their lucky stars that Ron Artest isn't still there. Get him involved where guns are, and they might have had a homicide to deal with.

Reply #99837 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

Let's start our very own conspiracy theory: Ron Artest was in the opposing group of dudes who went after Jackson and the other Pacers.

Has anyone come out and said that Artest wasn't there? Guilty until proven innocent, that's what I say. :)

Reply #99840 | Report this post

Years ago

hahaha sounds like a good theory to me. Lets run with it!

Reply #99845 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:16 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754