ritz
Years ago

MAHER IN HOSPITAL

I have heard this morning on radio (Mix 102.3) from the super coach that maher's in hospital!!! What is going on?

Topic #8900 | Report this topic

lockstock  
Years ago

since when does Jerry Sloan call into "the Mix"?

Reply #100209 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

nice Lockstock.

Reply #100210 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

maybe he is getting a scan, i thought i read that if it did not get better he would have a scan to see if he has a tear in the calf. I hope its just that.

Reply #100212 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Having tests for some sort of unknown bug, virus or wateva they said

Reply #100214 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Parvo???

Reply #100216 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ok what happans if hes out for a period of time?, do the sixers go with hill or ng as there starting pg? I say whoever playes the better D

Reply #100217 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

I sat bring in Rucker under the points and salary cap, may be a cancer in the locker room but at least he is a replacement for Brett and will lead the team as a true PG.

Reply #100218 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Probably dont have insurance on the players to cover for it anyway....

Reply #100226 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Maher has been bed-ridden for the last three days and is under gong tests for a viral infection.

Brett Maher in hosptal

Reply #100227 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well you know hill will not get a run, is the rucker idea that bad? can he fit under cap/points?

Reply #100253 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lets hope it isnt like what Roo had and his mystery virus...

Reply #100257 | Report this post

Fiji  
Years ago

Not saying he is not in bed now, but he was shopping with the family on Jetty road on Sunday afternoon, laughing and joking.

Hope its not too serious, or our season will go from hard, to Mission Impossible.

Reply #100258 | Report this post

tiger165  
Years ago

I would say that is why Brett missed last fridays game as he was sitting on the bench with a towel around him most of the night.

Reply #100273 | Report this post

skyhook  
Years ago

Copeland can bring the ball up and Brad Hill can help Darren out when he is on the floor.
If Phil can trust Jason Williams bringing the ball down the floor - then he can let these guys do it too !!

I wonder if Sutton gets a call up at all, if the injury to Maher lingers??

Reply #100284 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

Channel 10 said that Maher has been ruled out for the Bullets game.

Reply #100314 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think allowing sutton to play is a more then reasonable idea. I think he is an awesome player, very unselfish and team orientated. What is there to lose?

Reply #100318 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

no chance of seeing slambour return?

Reply #100320 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

kev - what are we going to swap a champ guard with a chump forward/centre - cant see it happening

Reply #100336 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

Sorry #100336, just noticed that he was a previous 36er who wasnt on this year's team, and figured he'd be first on Smyth's call up list.

But I'm all for Sutton stepping up... Although I don't think they'll replace Maher at all in an extended absense.

Reply #100345 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

let Ingles bring the ball down... no, wait, wrong team!

Reply #100360 | Report this post

Mix Master Wipe  
Years ago

Hope Mahrsey gets well soon,hate watching the 36ers play without him.

Reply #100446 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:26 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754