Mott the Hoople
Years ago

Tough Tipping Round

Very tough round for tipping this week. I found myself tipping alot of away teams which is unusual.

Not many locks this week.

Topic #8916 | Report this topic

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

The only real gimme is

36ers vs Bullets and
Hawks vs Breakers.

Reply #100396 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Yeah I noticed that, last two weeks I have tipped nearly all of them right, this week is a toughie.

Reply #100398 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

How is Hawks vs Breakers a gimme?

Reply #100402 | Report this post

brick city  
Years ago

Anybody give Townsville a chance tonight at Brisbane? Paying quite well for the win, bout $3.75

Reply #100413 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

As good a chance as anyone.

I just back the Bullets stars' chances of firing higher than those from the Crocs.

My current bets:

Newley to hit more threes than Ere
Bullets up at half-time, Crocs to win
First scoring play: Crocs for 3
Breakers to beat Perth tomorrow night

Reply #100417 | Report this post

Mott the Hoople  
Years ago

Isaac, not being a betting man, I was not sure if you collected or not last week.

The fact the Hawks won by 10, does that make a 10+ bet winning or losing?

Reply #100460 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I had enough on 1-10 to cover what I had bet on 11 or more, but was hoping for the 11+ if the team weren't going to win.

Reply #100470 | Report this post

billups1  
Years ago

It is deffeinately gonna be tough tipping this weeks winners let alone face the star studded Brisbane team who just defeated Townsville by 19pts tonight, all of thier guns firing tonight with their stars getting double figers, D Rych with 20 pths and 10 rebounds.

Reply #100503 | Report this post

billups1  
Years ago

*Figures* neway i just hope that we can find something within our team to overcome this mammoth challenge, COME ON GUYS SHOW SOME HUNGER< DESIRE< AND FIGHT IN DEFENSE

Reply #100504 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:06 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754