Dribbler
Years ago

Are Farley's Goals Wrong?

After reading posts re. last nights game, esp. use of screens, IMO Farley needs to rethink his game plan. Screens are often set for him, but he seems to be totaly engrossed in beating his player 1 on 1, which, if he misses the shot he jacks up, leaves the screen setter, mostly a big , in no mans land and not in a position to rebound. I think his focus should be more team orientated.

Topic #8959 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think he just needs to have a new frame of mind where he's going to take it to the rack rather then settle for the contested fallaway jumper. Just get to the rack and draw a foul or dish. Im sure this would be much more effective scoreboard wise as well.

Reply #101058 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

he need to be more selfish which considering its a team game is hard to do at times

Reply #101082 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

OH MY GOD dribbler is right about somthing

Reply #101116 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

HE NEEDS 2 LEARN HOW 2 PASS THE BALL

Reply #101427 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:17 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754