ankle schnappaz
Years ago

HoopsSA NBA fantasy league members!

The draft is underway and only four picks have been made so far, lebron, chris paul, d-wade and the matrix have been taken and Team Dirty Sanchez is on the clock. this thing is gonna take forever if all the team owners don't get on quick.

Topic #8966 | Report this topic

Mufflover  
Years ago

Should of let me join!

Reply #101148 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

How do we draft players? I'm lost and no it's not my turn!

Reply #101162 | Report this post

T-Bomb  
Years ago

go to the 'make a pick' link. Its easy from there.

Paul with the #2 pick was an interesting one.

Reply #101163 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

How could Garnett slip to 5th? He should've gone first or second.

Reply #101169 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Yeah, Paul was most definately a reach with No 2.

Reply #101174 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

What does everyone have against my pick of Chris Paul as number 2??
I know its a stretch for him to go that early when there are players that would fit better in a fantasy team but i think he is in for a good season and will put up consistent numbers and help my team alot

Reply #101179 | Report this post

ankle schnappaz  
Years ago

it's not so much that he won't do well, but he probably would've still been there round2 and you could've had anyone in the league (other than 'bron) as well. i got the matrix hahaha!

Reply #101184 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

I didnt even think of drafting The Matrix until i saw your pick, then i was luke DAMMIT!!!

Reply #101186 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Did you also forget KG?

Reply #101188 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Chris Paul is a stud, I like his court game a lot, but at the end of the day he's a pass first point guard that scores a little. He's not exactly a great fantasy ball player.

To select Paul in front of the Kobe's, the Kidd's, the Yao etc etc is like playing dodgeball with a brick. Only going to lead to hurt.

Players like ...... nah, if I give away too many names you guys will snake all my players.

Reply #101189 | Report this post

Its not my pick yet as I pick No. 21

Reply #101203 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

nice dodgeball comparison TR i like it.

Reply #101233 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:03 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754