Campbell
Years ago

Listening to Talking Hoops online

what site can i listen to talking hoops through the net?????

Topic #9007 | Report this topic

123abc  
Years ago

http://www.coastfm.com.au/

for streaming

http://www.coastfm.com.au/streaming.php

Reply #101700 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sometimes I wonder if people actually know how to use the internet.

Here is my train of thought - Talking Hoops, hmm its on Coast FM, now I dont know their website let me think what could it be umm www.idontknow.com hmm that doesnt seem to be it, oh its australian maybe its www.idontknow.com.au nope, oh let me try www.coastfm.com.au oh look it works - why didnt i think about that before.

Campbell, does your mum still wipe you arse when you do a crap.

(Mod: Train of thought - funny.)

Reply #101773 | Report this post

Monique Bowley  
Years ago

Also, remember for that Womens Basketball fix you can listen to 'The Bolt'

http://www.adelaidelightning.com/lightning/media/bolt

Its a riotous affair of interviews, gossip, parochial adelaide ranting, and the chance to win a date with the devilishly delicious Dale Clark.

(Sorry Dale, if you've got a girlfriend, she wont mind for the sake of publicity I'm sure).

Even better, if you hate it, tell us! [email protected]

So don't worry Campbell, you can log on and listen to us, we don't discriminate, so you and your bum-wiping mum are welcome.

Reply #101799 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

ha ha gold Monique...

is that just when a game is on, or is there a weekly show of some sort??

Reply #101803 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

DB5, it's a weekly download available from the Lightning site.

Reply #101830 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

thanks Isaac

Reply #101836 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Attention moderator, why does #101773 get a little basketball? It was a vulgar & disrespectful post. Please don't encourage this sort of written abuse when the question raised was quite a legitimate one. I can't see why people can't just answer a question if they have the answer or butt out if they don't.

Reply #101913 | Report this post

Years ago

Thanks for the little ball, I think that is my 3rd one :)

Hey EC I think the website you should be going to is www.imtoolazyforgoogle.com. People these days what everything given to them without doing anything or having to think. It has been posted on here numerous times what the site is.

I guess it is too much to ask for them to do a search on this website, gee a quick google search for coast fm seems to give a response which includes a radio station called Coast FM in a place called Adelaide gee I wonder if that is it.

My post is no more vulger than your mention of butt's or was that a joke, if it was I like it:)

Reply #101934 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

101773, I agree with what you're saying, how hard is it to find something like that on google. If it takes more than 30 seconds there's something wrong with you.

On another topic if you're such a star at racking up little balls why don't you pick a name and stick with it!!! I'm on the prowl for that elusive 5th ball to keep me on the leaderboad for a little while longer.

Reply #101952 | Report this post

Years ago

billo, the reason for not using a name is the nice anonimity that it gives, no way for people to know who I am and given my relationships to a number of people in basketball in sa and aus, it allows me to post things that perhaps i shouldnt be

Reply #102031 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

EC, teach a man to fish and all that. Plus I thought it was funny.

Reply #102696 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:03 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754