Dribbler
Years ago

Maher on the Sixers

Todays paper has an interview with Brett (p73 Maher set to play).After all the negativity and all the blame leveling, and all the recommendations about coaches for the future, I was amazed by what I read; "A lot of people have been quite forgiving about how the team's been going. I think they do understand it will take time for us to get where we want to be".
Dear Brett, just how much time do you think it needs? Six games have gone and the only reason you're not bottom, is that one of the new teams hasn't settled yet.
Someone has to take responsibility for what's happening; The coaches aren't, so I was sort of hoping you might help. But alas, it would appear that the only people who care are the, "(quote; ignorant and ill-informed contributors)" on this forum. Sad isn't it.

Topic #9026 | Report this topic

KingJames  
Years ago

Yep it is sad but im expecting to see a win tomorrow night! Then get spanked by Tigers by about 30

Reply #102122 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:18 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754