stef#4
Years ago

NBA Big players

Who do you think will be the most improved this year ben gordon and the bulls will be a good time this year i reckon Ben Gordon will be most improved waiting to see his big year. what does everyone else think?

Topic #9043 | Report this topic

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

English 101!

Reply #102040 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

For Ben Gordon to get the MIP, he will need to average 30+, he is already a tough clucth player. Tough ask.

Reply #102043 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

Agreed, Nino. It is usually someone who averages like 5ppg and then blows it out to 20ppg.

Gordon will have to dominate this year to get it. But, I reckon heaps of bulls fans are waiting for a breakout season from him.

My picks:
Raymond Felton - hopefully can survive the second year slump.
Marvin Williams - finally starting to show his potential.

And everyone's favourite: Darko!! Here's hoping he can break out and dominate like the big Serbian we know he is.

Reply #102048 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

Andre Iguodala will have a breakout year but probably wont win MIP - same reason as Gordon

Reply #102099 | Report this post

pickles housemate  
Years ago

I Just wana see if Stef#4 has passed Ms Lean's English class..!

Reply #103752 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #130293 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #130294 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #130295 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:02 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754