Anonymous
Years ago

Thursday 19th TV News Segment

Thought people might be interested in this.

Topic #9044 | Report this topic

Vadersmate  
Years ago

Who needs a TV anymore?

Reply #102073 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

Thats awesome, thanks for that, as i missed the news tonight!!

Reply #102094 | Report this post

thomo  
Years ago

thanks anon

Reply #102096 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Thanks for that - dont get to see the little news clips over here :(

A bit of Dragons covergae going around, which is good for the leauge. But Dammit I wanna hear Sixers news.

Reply #102098 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'll try and do this more regularly, probably only this quick on Thursday nights, but I will probably start setting the timer on other nights, incase there are any news stories. Of 7 & 9 which is more likely to have basketball news, I assume 9 but I could be wrong???

Reply #102100 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Probably 9, I read the other day that Maher has signed with them, so hopefully a bit more highlights etc on the news now...

Reply #102138 | Report this post

Muzza  
Years ago

It was on channel ten

Reply #102139 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Did anyone else notice the red training uniform, I used to like the red uniform we had.

Reply #102149 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Sixers ever thought of doing Sixers TV - such as Wildcats, Kings and Tigers are doing?

Reply #102155 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Thanks alot for that, i missed the news that night. I've been watching all the sports news for a while now and channel 10 cover the sixers the most but 9 also do a good job and often interview brett maher.

Reply #102193 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well I have set my tuner card to record both 9 & 10 news, so I will endeavour to put them up here as soon as possible.

Reply #102228 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:38 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754