Isaac
Years ago

NBA launches new web site

Happened to visit NBA.com today and noticed that it's been redesigned.

» www.nba.com

What do you think?

Topic #9049 | Report this topic

Bizzy  
Years ago

I noticed it the other day. I don't mind it, at first was a bit annoying as I couldn't find the link to NBA TV but once I had a browse I actually quite like it.

Doesn't seem to be as congested as the old one.

Reply #102206 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think they've done a lot of prioritising and shifted a fair bit away from the front page. Probably a smart move as the majority would be there for the latest news, stats, and video highlights, rather than caring about a lot of the rest.

I don't know whether I like it - looks a little loose and poorly defined - too white. Would be improved with colour blocks to better define the columns or the split between the first main row of content and then the rest.

Reply #102209 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

I think you are right about the white space. I think what I most like about it is that the most important things are at the front as you said.

Reply #102213 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

I like it, but took a while to find certain things.

I just wished they would fix up their live game stuff and make it look like the ESPN one.

Reply #102220 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

I spent my entire visit looking for a link to a story about how every single NBA player loves the new ball and can't get enough of it.

Couldn't find one, though.

Reply #102223 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:48 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754