The Journo
Years ago

Rosell Ellis to Dragons?

It has been reported that former Perth import Rosell Ellis (199cm swingman) is the prime target for the open import spot at the Dragons.

Do they need a swingman? With Holmes, Drmic and Ingles?

I thought Heal would target former championship buddy Chris Williams?

Maybe he could retire again and bring in an import forward and another highly priced Aussie, like a Matt Nielsen?

Thoughts?

Topic #9090 | Report this topic

Fezlington  
Years ago

They need a Ctr........and they need one bigtime

Reply #102904 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Confirmed. Not officially, but from a good enough source for me.

Why they've downgraded a big man to an undersized PF, I don't know. A lot of hope now rests on Burston.

Reply #103011 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

What do people think of Fuller's performance whilst he was here??

Personally, I think he was doing okay, 18 pts and 8 reb are not poor numbers in my book...especially as he was only here 5 games...
What was heal thinking???

Reply #103015 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Lot's of discussion now that the NBL is a run and gun game, and that big, slow centres are a detriment to teams rather than an advantage. If I remember correctly Ellis is a decent rebounder, so maybe they are going for the running game. I never saw Fuller play. Was he really slow?

Reply #103018 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

I didn't really think so, no slower than Rees....lol

I think the dragons had the same problem in offence as us, not feeding the big man in the post...

Surely even if he was slow, it was better than Drmic at the 5!

Reply #103025 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

Slower than Rees?

the only thing would be stop

bahahaha..only kidding

Reply #103031 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:02 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754