cheezeburger
Years ago

B Ball Players these days

i think that players these days generally struggle cause of the bad coaching they recieve from wana be coaching who coach after watching the nba.today we think the difference between a good player and and bad player is that if he dunk or block the ball.how sad is that.thats y the european teams dominate.nothing flashy just the basics will do.to me a good post move beats a dunk.

Topic #912 | Report this topic

i echo that cheezburger. post moves are the most exciting thing in bball. id rather watch hakeem olajuwon hit a tough hook, of mulitple counter moves than t-mac hammering a dunk on the fast break.

bring back the 'get the job done' centers

Reply #10086 | Report this post

tizzle  
Years ago

Bring back centres, full stop.

Reply #10226 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

tall PG, SG's r the way to go.

Reply #10259 | Report this post

Cheezeburger  
Years ago

in my opinion-i hate players who were tall centres and power forwards, who turn into as tall pg's and sg's, beacuse thay are to soft etc.these players in my books struggle.why not work on your game rather than taking the soft option of being a guard just to be able to shoot threes and drible between the legs.

king of scrap lives on........

Reply #10298 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what about players who play the position of centre but also shooter?

Reply #10311 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

cheezeburger:
name one good centre that has become a good dribbler and shooter?
im really interested in hearing this! ur the king of crap not scrap!

Reply #10318 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

HIYO, u just gort waxed there cheezy my old friend. hahaha.
and before ya try to get at me, i never said nething bout centres, u came up wit that all by yourself. i just said tall PG, SG's. hahaha

real king of scrap!

Reply #10322 | Report this post

coach  
Years ago

u both struggle

take luck - 2/9 - what shooting guard shoots like that.. ull need more than luck...

cheeze - what a game u played on friday - huge

Reply #10341 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

off nite coach. but im more of a PG than a SG, u should no that.

Reply #10373 | Report this post

big sexy  
Years ago

i hear good things about these up n coming stars... dont prove me wrong u 2, or there'll b hell 2 pay... take luck - ur everythin (do it all son!) go take luck, i wanna see improvements tho... 2/9 hmm... tho atleast u can catch a ball.. :(

Reply #10377 | Report this post

The Mighty Quinn  
Years ago

The Big Sexy is carrying my baby!

p.s. The child will no doubt be dutch...with a spark...

Reply #10380 | Report this post

big sexy  
Years ago

this is all news to me, but it wood explain my excessive eating, throwin up in the mornin n my strange eatin habits... (or wood it..)

well theres now no doubt in my mind eitha the mighty quinn.. hmmm 'no doubt' that sounds like a good name for a band - no doubt...(nah no one wood b stupid enough to have a band call no doubt...)

oh n i 4got to congradulate take luck on reachin the reply leaderboard. a job well done! 2 thumbs up! i no how much u wanted it, altho now all it proves it that u have a big mouth n neva shut up.. ahaha.

Pork chops n apple sauce!

Reply #10386 | Report this post

Cheezeburger  
Years ago

thanks coach.my game was dedicated to you on friday.take luck try your luck at the bench not pg.the coach needs someone to talk to.

king of scrap lives on...

Reply #10397 | Report this post

Cheezeburger  
Years ago

take luck.ill name someone.manute bol.did u see his gun move where he put the ball between the legs then passed it off.it was huge.bigger than your rebound where you hung of the ring and didnt get the ball.thats rare take luck.

art of scrap lives.......

Reply #10399 | Report this post

KFC Tim  
Years ago

Take Luck you are only a pg/sg because you lost a superstar point guard in the age group this year! You would not be in the team if this superstar was there!

You should be thankin him he has given you alot over the years, a div 1 spot, a pg position in your team and not to mention all the knowledge passed on to u from this person

Reply #10412 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

ur bro tought me though, and its not my fault u told the coach where to go and got dropped, i didnt mind staying in two's, so dont get stroppy

Reply #10413 | Report this post

KFC Tim  
Years ago

my bro taught, i will have u know that i taught my bro everythin he knows! and to do with getting dropped, its no getting dropped wen u walk out!!

Reply #10415 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

its ok mate, we respect u for telling him where to go. u dont have to hide it. and come on, your bro is 3 years older than u. he taught u.

Reply #10418 | Report this post

Quint  
Years ago

I would like to know how much free time this mythical Take Luck Character has if he spent a lil more time on the court and a lil less time on the forum maybe he would improve that shooting average

Reply #10420 | Report this post

KFC Tim  
Years ago

quint ur so right

Reply #10422 | Report this post

fggddf  
Years ago

dfdgffddgf

Reply #54577 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

I am kind of in agreeance with fggddf

Reply #54582 | Report this post

pickles  
Years ago

Do I need to be high to see the sense in this thread??

Reply #54592 | Report this post

Misty  
Years ago

I think it may help...

Reply #54609 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:40 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754