Nice one zooshoes

Reply #103159 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

By request, good to see - thanx!

Reply #103167 | Report this post

ritz  
Years ago

Sweet... The Hammer gettin hammered!! Where are all the farley haters?

Reply #103177 | Report this post

John Lawrence  
Years ago

only 5 words for that one... "OH BABY, THAT WAS SWEET!!!". Loved seeing Hammer get what he deserved!!!

Reply #103198 | Report this post

Matt W  
Years ago

hammered on the hammer?

Reply #103210 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i'd love to see the horvarth dunk off the behind the back pass... sixers site claimin its sweet

Reply #103218 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

I've been very critical if Farley in the past, but last night he was great. He needs to play with that intensity EVERY GAME for 4 quarters. It was really good to see him getting fired up over Cooper's 3 point play, and Hill's late three pointers. Good game apart from the small lapse in the 3rd

Reply #103220 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Vintage Farley for a few parts there. Before the Crocs game, the coaches called him in for a meeting, and he's responded - two best showings of the year since and two wins.

His reaction after the dunk over Heal was perfect - like he knew people were dying to see the aggressive Farley again, and gave them exactly what they wanted.

Reply #103225 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Full credit to Farley for responding to the criticism in the best possible way. I dont mind him only shooting 40% and attempting over 20 shots - especially with Maher out. History shows that we usually win when he is switched on and aggresive.

Reply #103226 | Report this post

ShaneD  
Years ago

Was hoping to get to see that again - Thanks!

One of the better dunks I've seen at the Dome.

ShaneD

Reply #103232 | Report this post

fess  
Years ago

best dunk ive seen there in a long time,all hail ...baby jordan is back

Reply #103237 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think everybody missed one great stat to look at... Heal had 6 facials done on him (5 threes and THAT DUNK!!!). Might teach him to be so arrogant and smug.

Reply #103302 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

Aggressive Farley is awesome to watch, it's just a shame that submissive Farley is the one that rocks up on the road

Reply #103398 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

I loved seeing Farleys reaction when Copes fed him with the long bounce pass early in the game, he then stuffed the layup, and a tip but then made a tough shot to get the 2 points. He had a high 5 with Copes about the great pass and was clearly enjoying himself with that trademark grin on his face. Thats to me is what has been missing - the swagger, the grin, the attitude - too often he has been looking as though playing ball has been a chore and the last thing he has wanted to be doing.

Lets hope he (and all the other guys) can keep this attitude and play some free flowing, cohesive team basketball.

Reply #103401 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:49 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754