Bo Hamburger
Years ago

Wallace complains about new NBA complaint policy

Not exactly earth-shattering, this: Rasheed Wallace doesn't like the new complaint policy to be enforced in the upcoming NBA season.

What I do like about this story is Wallace's quotes:

"It's just another 'Sheed Wallace rule," he told the Detroit News.

"It just means I must be doing something right. Any time they change the rules of the game for one specific player, you must be doing something right."

(Note reference to himself in third person, and even better, as "'Sheed".)

I can't begin to imagine earning enough money that instant and automatic $1000 (and upwards) fines aren't incentive to change one's behaviour.

Topic #9129 | Report this topic

ITA  
Years ago

Yeah I found this pretty amusing too, top ten players to be affected by the rule.

I like comments on Kobe "Argues more passionately than a Hollywood divorce lawyer".

Reply #103253 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

well, he's spent enough time in courtrooms he'd have picked up a thing or two ...

Reply #103262 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

i love the look on Walker's face. Is there a tear coming out of his eye?

Reply #103266 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Bo, maybe you should ask Isaac to tell you how it feels...

Reply #103277 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Very funny...

Reply #103295 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:30 am, Wed 20 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754