Kwest
Years ago

Wildcats vs Bullets

Ok, Im pissed! Ive got some good money riding on the Bullets and Joey Wright goes with a lineup of Gibson, Williamson, Hill, Boucher and Dusty, with 5 mins left!!! No wonder they blew a huge lead.

Theyre loaded with stars and the benchies play in the clutch? hmm....

Topic #9218 | Report this topic

xztatik  
Years ago

exactly what i was thinking kwest, joey wright should be sacked for that stupidity... that lineup was both under-sized and under-talented... DISGRACEFUL!!!

Reply #104198 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

damn Kwest ur lucky... go and thank ebi ere personally for that!

Reply #104201 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Damn, had the Wildcats for 3 or more and they were looking good after that comeback.

Kwest, had Rono for 19 or under, and he scored 20. He has cost me so many bets this season already!

Reply #104205 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Ahhhh... i can hear the dollars clink into my account as we speak ;)

Geez, just got out of that one.. I did tell you this multibet was a good option Isaac!

As I always say - never put money on a man with a VW for a rear end!

Reply #104207 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

apparently Gibson, Williamson, Hill, Boucher and Dusty were put on the court together because the 5 guys on the court werent playing well, so all got subbed off... that would explain why most of the starters were on the bench!!

Reply #104210 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

There was so much subbing just in the last minute. Joey was desperate and it paid off.

Reply #104222 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

On a different note, has anyone noticed Matt McQuade's prediction for this game, Wildcats by 7. It makes it more comforting for us when he has predicted Adelaide to lose both this weekend's games.

Reply #104223 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

brisbane have 3 big games this week and he was probably resting his main starters, cause they have the dragons and the tigers still to play, so it was a lucky move that they didnt lose with that comeback, i guess he trusted his players to get him over the line.

Reply #104227 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think its more to do with the fact he cant coach.

dusty had 15 rebs at 3 quarter time and he doesnt bring him back til 5 to go when the lead has gone from 16 to 2!

Reply #104263 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:45 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754