sc
Years ago

Farley to naturalise?

Couldn't see this mentioned anywhere:

5AA radio reporting tonight that Farley wishes to make Adelaide his permanent home and has begun the process of becoming a naturalised Australian.

As I understand, this would free up an import spot for the sixers.

I have no idea what sort of timeframe is involved in such a process though?

Topic #9239 | Report this topic

Nick  
Years ago

wow! wicked!

Reply #104448 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

It'll be years away...at least five I would think??? Don't you have to play 3 years after being naturalised before you are eligible?

Reply #104449 | Report this post

Naturalised  
Years ago

Took me 6 years to do become an Aussie.

Reply #104461 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

then he will still want his cash, maybe when brett is gone we can use the cash on an ingles or newley if they are still around. Big IF.

Reply #104517 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah this was on the news tonight...said he really wants to live in Adelaide for a long, long time.

Reply #104542 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

C Schenscher/Wheeler or Cooper
F Horvath/Pero
F Greer/Maestro
G Farley/Ng
G Maher/Hill

With...

Copeland
Sutton
Dodman

Possible for next season?

Reply #104565 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

We'll see how Copeland goes for the rest of the season b4 keeping him on 4 next yr. Sure he's playing some good games recently but can he keep it up 4 the rest of the season?

I'm not convinced yet.. I'd much prefer a younger guy but we'll see how Copeland goes

Reply #104595 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:04 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754