Chewy
Years ago

Lanard Copeland

He has been awesome since Brett has gone down. We needed a player to step up, and Copes was the guy. I credit him as he was having a shocking season before Brett went down. Tonight he's already got 11 points 2 boards and 2 assists. I reckon 20, 5 and 5 for him tonight. Not bad for a 41 year old!

Topic #9240 | Report this topic

MW  
Years ago

score?

Reply #104462 | Report this post

Rueben  
Years ago

59-59 9 mins to go in the 3rd

Reply #104464 | Report this post

Uncle Jimmy  
Years ago

Sixers are a joke. easily wort team in the league!!

Reply #104466 | Report this post

Uncle Jimmy  
Years ago

Copes has 31 points. single handedly saving the weak 6ers.

Reply #104483 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Uncle Jimmy, sum supporter you are, you bag the 6ers every time u write. Are you are 6ers fan or not? If so stop paying out the 6ers!!

Reply #104515 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Yeah, you're spot on Uncle Jimmy, Lanards 31 point game was a lone hand. Except for Horvath's 29 and 11 that is. And Willie's 23,8 and 6. Wait, hold on, maybe Darren's 10 point final quarter helped as well.

You are a muppet.

Reply #104521 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Uncle Jimmy is a supporter of one thing only - His Jimbrowski.

(abstract native tongue reference)

Reply #104532 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

copes is out of control, the key is he looks like he is enjoying his basketball... he didnt look like that in the first few games

Reply #104570 | Report this post

Patty45  
Years ago

Only thing that bothers me is he takes the same sort of shots as Willie Farley but instead of fading away he decides to fade into the opposition. Was sorta happy that time he hit the two 3s and got blocked the third time

Reply #104729 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:45 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754