Rueben
Years ago

Sportal Fantasy League

I havn't had a good ol' whinge for a while, but the Sportal Fantasy League is really getting on my nerves.

Check the league this morn to see how i went, still in lockout. No worries, i'll check again after work (don't want to piss off the boss) so i jump on now and there is 2mins to go till lockout!

I could manage half a sub before being locked out. Fair enough games are about to start, but they really need to hustle and get them 'unlocked' as soon after a round as possible.

Only some lucky people get to cruise the net all day checking when it opens, while the rest of us struggle to get any subs, let alone trades done between rounds.

Phew, glad that's off my chest.

Anyone else in the same board, or am i the only poor dud in this situation?

Topic #9279 | Report this topic

G-Funk-Era  
Years ago

Normally im in the same boat as you, today i had the day off so i was able 2 get sum trades and subs in

Reply #104961 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

i scored 1103 this round, how bout everyone else?

Reply #104963 | Report this post

G-Funk-Era  
Years ago

i score 1104 na jokes 730 i think sumwhere round there. 1103 is huge lucky u arnt in my league

Reply #104971 | Report this post

Campbell  
Years ago

I SCORED 1014 AND BEAT DOWN MY BEST MATE BY ONLY 20 POINTS.. DAM THAT FEEL REAL GOOD. HOT TIP--PICK UP ROSELL ELLIS BEFORE HIS PRICE RISES.

BEST PICK UP THIS SEASON - POWELL WITH HORVATH A CLOSE SECOND.

Reply #104976 | Report this post

G-Funk-Era  
Years ago

Yeah i noticed that rosell was only $68,000 i think that was a steal. i made sure i got him, gave me some more cash 2 trade up with

Reply #104981 | Report this post

camsurmo  
Years ago

i put up 1011 this week Campbell your going down in 3weeks

Reply #104987 | Report this post

wolly  
Years ago

i got ellis when he was 56 and its turned ouyt gtreat

Reply #104997 | Report this post

patto  
Years ago

i got 1035 this week. Its always to get 3 starters that play 3 times in one week!!

Reply #105030 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i got 982 and lost i mean what the hell are the chances of that happening.

Reply #105044 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i got 1032...seems like everyone had a biggy

Reply #105133 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

nah, just seems like everyone who didnt have a biggy is too embarrassed to post,
another hot tip: get rid of all singapore players - no games in next 3 rounds.

Reply #105135 | Report this post

ITA  
Years ago

Yeah Rueben I feel your pain... missed it too.

Hey question though... I got a guard I wanna dump, but wanna pick up a forward. I have some forwards that are also guards. Is there any way I can swap them to a G to pick up this forward, or I gotta waste an extra trade to dump both my G and a F, only to pick up the same guy I originally had... running out of trades, I think I'll just concede my team bites being my rookie year and all.

Reply #105178 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:03 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754