olskoolgamer
Years ago

Schenscher just misses out on Sonics.

Seems Schensch just missed out on being signed with Sonics, cause he had a busted ankle. What an unlucky injury!!!

More info

Topic #9288 | Report this topic

Kwest  
Years ago

Funny..

The day he got cut from Bulls I sent an email to the Sonics front office saying he might be someone to look at - since Robert Swift went down for the season.

I wonder.......?

Reply #105083 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

Hmm, more Schensh stuff. Seems like he'll go back to the D-league, but may look at 6er's after that. No firm agreements, but at least Adelaide is trying, which is positive.

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0,22606,20713380-5006371,00.html

Reply #105091 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

Yea, great to see the article in todays paper and that the club has made good contact, hope they keep in touch with him throught his career so if he does want to come back to the NBL we will be his first choice, i also hope they keep up with guys like Ryan Kirsten over in the US college system, as i saw that thing with him and ingles a few months back and he may end up being a great player, and we need to get the local talent back!!

Reply #105111 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

http://www.dailysouthtown.com/sports/127774,1SPT3-08.article

"Released before the start of the season, center Luke Schenscher continues to work out at the Berto Center in anticipation of an offer from an NBA team in the near future."

Reply #105355 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:21 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754