Anonymous
Years ago

All Star Game

Anyone know how many tickets sold for the All Star Game?

Topic #9290 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

i faxed my thing off but have not got any contact back, are they sending them out or did i miss out? i got it in before the date.

Reply #105116 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeh, got mine faxed off in time too....pretty lucky though, only received it in the mail the day before it was due! Would not have been happy missing out on my seats.

Reply #105117 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

I faxed off about my tickets right near the end of last month but have had no word about tickets as yet....

Reply #105120 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Whats happening at the allstar game is it just a game or is there 3 point shootout and dunk comp ect there aswell

Reply #105123 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Anon, It's a game plus a dunk comp but the competitors 4 the dunk comp haven't been announced yet.

Reply #105127 | Report this post

dee-mak  
Years ago

We got the letter on the day that it was due back. I faxed it off that day, hope it all went through. I would hate to see other people sitting in my seats! especially if Im sitting up the back somewhere :)

Reply #105137 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

Rico Powell - two POTW's, 28ppg, 9rpg, 2bpg and no all-star spot, THANK U VERY MUCH CARFINO, GAZE AND THE UTHA GUY!!!

Reply #105143 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

cal bruton (the other guy)

Reply #105147 | Report this post

The Journo  
Years ago

Im sure Powell will be there, some World All-Star will be a late omission.

Reply #105166 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

hope its dave thomas or kev Owens if that does happen

Reply #105280 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

For the dunk comp, lets see Everard "When am I actually gonna get a game for the Breakers, seeing as I got them the most publicity they had all of last year at the 2005 dunk comp" Bartlett in it again

Reply #105293 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

FWIW, Everard hit the court for the Breakers against the Melbourne Tigers.

Reply #105294 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:21 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754