Anonymous
Years ago

Handle

Just bought the most recent edition of handle with tmac on the cover. Gotta hand it to this aussie publication. Doin a good job out here at least staying with the other magazines. A decent price (6.95) and some decent stories about big time players as well as some unheard of. Good read

Topic #9291 | Report this topic

DB5  
Years ago

Yeah, I have every issue, they just get better and better...
Did one a few issues ago with a retro theme...was awesome....
Now if we could just get PBT back.

Reply #105118 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Excellent magazine, best I've ever read. They write great articles about great players. Getting a subscription soon.

Reply #105124 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

good but not a touch on the old "one on one"

Reply #105126 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

No where near as good as SLAM!

Reply #105142 | Report this post

JKIDD#5  
Years ago

does it have posters?

Reply #105152 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

Great Mag!
Aweome reads
I enjoyed the 1 On Steve Leven steve Markovic Aaron Brice Brad Newley and Aleks Maric. Enjoyed each article

Reply #105158 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

Aaron Bruce*
Sorry My Mistake

Reply #105159 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just a laugh I once noticed in Handle. A few issues ago, there was a list of all the highschool players from the NBA. The entire list, information and all, in the exact order, was taken from a Wikipedia article. Nothing wrong with that! Shame universities don't let you use Wikipedia as a source!

Reply #105176 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nothing wrong with that. There are no posters in handle although there are foten full page photos that could be used as a poster i guess. While i agree it isn;t as good as the old one on one it is better than anything else we can get these days. Yeah slam is good but it has no local stories at all

Reply #105204 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:37 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754