walsh peter
Years ago

Whatever happened to Wayne McDaniel

Mac!!!!

What a player!! What an entertainer!Find out what he is up to by listening to our coverage of the Friday night game v the Crocs.Wayne will be on at half time.www.abc.net.au/adelaide

We will also give you scores in the Lightning game from WA.What a bum roster they have!!

Its ALL NET on ABC Sport!!!
Please can the supporter who suggested that name come over and see me on Friday night.

All the best to both teams on the weekend!!

Topic #9304 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Shut Up!!!!

Reply #105327 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

why don't you. They provide a great service and contribute more to bbal than you ever will.

Reply #105337 | Report this post

Ben Fitz  
Years ago

Peter ask Steve Carfino next time he is in town W Mac had a role in a few stage productions and was pusuing an acting carerr

Reply #105340 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ben - it will be much easier if Peter just asks the man himself! Quote "Wayne will be on at half time".

Reply #105347 | Report this post

Mix Master Wipe  
Years ago

Top stuff walshy,ive seen some of Macs acting work,he's in the movie on the Batman ride at movie world.

Reply #105442 | Report this post

Garry  
Years ago

The coverage of Baskball by the ABC is bloody brilliant. well done Walshy!

I hope it continues...pitty my negative "Anonymous" can't appreciate when someone is taking positive steps to keep this great game alive!

Garry.

Reply #105448 | Report this post

Garry  
Years ago

Reply #105449 | Report this post

Sherminator  
Years ago

If you've ever been to Warner Brothers Movie World on the Gold Coast, Wayne MacDaniel is the guy that plays the newsreader on the Batman ride. He also appeared in a few episodes of Fat Pizza.

I can't listen to the game Walshy, let us know after what he's up to?

Reply #105488 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:57 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754