Bo Hamburger
Years ago

Rodman, Mini-Me to star in dwarf hoops movie

Ah, it's Friday: the day when all the interesting news comes out. According to ESPN Magazine, via Deadspin:

Dennis Rodman will star as the coach of a dwarf hoops squad in "The Minis," with Verne Troyer as one of his players. "Me and Mini-Me," Rodman says. "It'll be wild." Cameras roll in 2007.

And on the off chance that that story doesn't excite you, did you know you can now get flavoured ammunition?

Featuring the memorable slogan "Shoots, Kills, Seasons", and coming in such flavours as lemon pepper and honey mustard,
Season Shot is made of tightly packed seasoning bound by a fully biodegradable food product. The seasoning is actually injected into the bird on impact seasoning the meat from the inside out. When the bird is cooked the seasoning pellets melt into the meat spreading the flavor to the entire bird. Forget worrying about shot breaking your teeth and start wondering about which flavor shot to use!

Topic #9318 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Reply #105458 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

You're starting to scare me Isaac. That is an unhealthy obsession you have with those cat pics !! ;P

Bo - Gold as always.

Reply #105468 | Report this post

ITA  
Years ago

flavoured ammo, good idea in theory, does it work? So what your saying is instead of seasoning the bird, if you want more flavour, just shoot it again?

Reply #105469 | Report this post

Johnny Sack  
Years ago

On seasoned buckshot...

And Americans ask the question post 9-11 - "Why do they hate us???"

You know that Squirrel Hunting is a legitimate sport in the states - with a shotty even... though a true "enthusiast" a bow or a .33 - which would actually be pretty dang difficult...

Reply #105471 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

Heheh, I just saw the article about the Rodman/Midget movie. I will be first in line to see it.

But i think that maybe it will fall short of people's expectations. It may not reach the hieghts people expect. The plot development may be stunted... I could go on all day!

I can see Conan Obrien using clips from the movie in every joke he does for the next 10 years.

Reply #105480 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

I see a potential skit for the inevitable Jackass 3 movie: Johnny Knoxville et al getting fired at with this stuff and then eating their own flesh to see how it tastes. Academy Award material.

Reply #105482 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

Midgets will be practicing in parks across the world!! You won't be able to drive past a ring without seeing a hieght challenged person training for their role in the movie.

The Midget community hasn't seen an influx of work like this since Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory!

Reply #105486 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Haha i was just in Venice Beach and i am an extra in the movie!! I will be in the crowd cheering on a venice beach Basketball court

Reply #129264 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:42 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754