Sturt 51
Years ago

Anyone got Willies Dunk on Tape

has anyone go the dunk which Willie Farley did. It was totally sick. Willie stole the ball threw it infront of him and dunked it. So it was like a self alleyoop. Has any 1 got it coz u guys need to see it if u wern't there.

Topic #9338 | Report this topic

thomo  
Years ago

yeah it was one of the highlights of a otherwise crap night

Reply #105744 | Report this post

Keefy  
Years ago

i just saw it on fox sports news and have recorded it. Will copy it over and upload it onto You Tube. It shows Brad Hill getting wiped out by Abney too.

Reply #105798 | Report this post

Keefy  
Years ago

Ok, I hope this has worked for everyone to see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkqCDfPcPEY

Reply #105806 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

didnt work

Reply #105817 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

worked fine for me.

Reply #105819 | Report this post

ShaneD  
Years ago

(made me go "ouch" all over again)

Hill went down right in front of me. It was an obvious double break and the worst (visual) nbl injury I've ever seen.

Poor Bugger

ShaneD

Reply #105821 | Report this post

Flip  
Years ago

Poor bastard, but personally could have been avoided if he just too one dribble and off one foot for a dunk. He took too long and Abney had a fair attempt. It just sucks he got hurt

Reply #105888 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

The next person says "he wouldn't have been injured if he had dunked it faster" gets a personal visit to their home from Larry Abney.

Reply #105934 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

Errr... I should add that that's a joke, obviously, before people start boarding up their houses. I can see your point, but... mate, seeing that video makes me fire up all over again. Poor kid.

Reply #105935 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

it comes down to the fact that you dont swing that hard... no one swings that hard. your asking for serious trouble if you do that and the room for error becomes minimal and something like that is bound to happen...

Reply #105948 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

accually it comes down to u nevr swing that hard at someone wen there dunking god larry abney get a frikn braiN!!

Reply #105953 | Report this post

Campbell  
Years ago

abney didnt get what was coming to him, sorry guys but someone needed to be in his face leting him no that every time he takes it to the hoop for the rest of the game hes gonna be on the ground just like he did to brad!!!!!

poor form by all 36ers on the court at the time of the incident. i (and a lot of other people that play any sport) expects your team mates to be there for you no matter what happens. as a die hard and passionate 6ers fan i was left disgusted at the lack of heart shown from the boys.

now i know abney looked pretty concerned and worried for brad hill after he hit the ground ( and i give him a little credit for that) but he still needs to know straight away he's FUC*ED..

being up by 20 then loosing by 20 is bad enough, but i really think that this whole incident is the worst to come out of the game...

at the time, it screamed out at me that we really are not playing or one another!!!!

i'd like to here what people think.

get well brad hill

p.s HILL gets a big shout out for still taking it hard to the rack regardless of the outcome....

cmon sixers

Reply #105998 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:38 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754