Isaac
Years ago

McQuade's predictions are in for R9

Here you go

He's tipped the 36ers to beat the Pigs on Wednesday night.

The Sixers defence has been terrible and enemy teams are scoring with impunity, and they still haven't figured out a way to get Nick Horvath the ball consistently  it's difficult in some ways to adjust to having such a weapon in the halfcourt when your whole philosophy is built around a wide open end to end running game. This one figures to be another high-scoring shootout. As bad as Adelaide's D has been, especially on the perimeter, West Sydney has been equally horrible on D-trans and they'll struggle to keep up with the Sixers' vaunted fast break. Brett Maher's return is a massive boost to Adelaide and he looked solid against Brisbane, Lanard Copeland has at least put some numbers up lately and they are getting decent minutes out of Adrian Majstrovich.
I think they'll win by double figures, but don't be worried - I can't jinx them until I place a bet!

Topic #9370 | Report this topic

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Well last time I read his write up he tipped 36ers to loose both (R7). They ended up beating WSR in Sydney.

I don't think I'll listen to him.

Reply #106339 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

I don't doubt for a minute they'll win atleast one more game this season. The longer they go before that happens, the closer they get to it. It must be getting close now.

Reply #106372 | Report this post

DrB  
Years ago

I think McQuade has no idea, i neve listen to him.

Where does he come from/ what is his background?

Reply #106443 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:57 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754