Stingray
Years ago

Kevin Durrant-UofTexas

This kid is the real deal. Those who saw him in the McDonals Game saw no fluke... this long athletic kid can go.
His stats in texas' first few games have been 18+,9+ and 4+... yes, in exabition games v easy beats but his doing it in really low minutes.
look for yourself: http://www.texassports.com/index.php?s=&change_well_id=9995&url_channel_id=16

Topic #9374 | Report this topic

TR  
Years ago

Durrant has been on the radar for ages. At the moment he's projected behind Oden at Number 2. If Oden wasn't around this kid would be the legit No 1 pick.

Reply #106391 | Report this post

Rodney Carney  
Years ago

Have they shown any NCAA mens on ESPN in Australia. its still college football season here and we know which sport gets priority air time.

Reply #106432 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

No not yet. They will start showing them soon though.

Reply #106434 | Report this post

killa  
Years ago

durrant is good. can shoot and can handle the ball well.

though he lacks size and maybe strength to be a 4 or 5. got good footwork down the block but he can get pushed out due to his slight frame. also finishing strong in the NBA might be a problem for him but again he is one of the best players there is

Reply #128033 | Report this post

danny  
Years ago

why did you go to the nba was it because of money you could of won a national chapionship you was my favorite

Reply #129067 | Report this post

trey  
Years ago

what up kevin biggest fan right here .Dude u are lucky to be on a team like the seattle super sonics. but u are kind of lacking just a little. i mean no one expects u to be like MJ in your rookie season . mainly what I'M trying to say is that u have more talent then all rookies including Greg Oden and half the rest of the NBA so u should try to stay in games more longer and be less of a Play maker I don't mean be a total ball hog I just mean u should go for more shots i know u already have the most shot atemps on your team but already u are the best player on your team . and do not worry about the wins and losses when u and your team step and be team I know u all can then the wins will come .OH yeah! great overtime shot I mean all net!

Reply #159584 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:56 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754