Anonymous
Years ago

Congrats Jordan Dodman!

Haven't heard or seen anything elsewhere, but JD has made the Aussie National Youth Team to tour China!

http://www.basketball.net.au/fs_newsitem.asp?id=67902&orgID=1&Oname=BA&O1c=8&O10c=3

Well done South Aussie!!

Topic #9405 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pity about that bleach job on his hair though...

Reply #106830 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

While he's in China, maybe he can find a NECK!

Reply #106890 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Anon, although I think that comment is off-topic, it is rather funny. Dodman has certanly graduated from the Gladstone Small School of Neck-Growing. The guy would be 6-11 with an average neck.

If you squint a bit when he's warming up, he kind of looks like Blake Truslove..

Reply #106899 | Report this post

The Early Bird  
Years ago

Gee tough on Dods

Good on him for making the youth team.

Reply #106933 | Report this post

The Journo  
Years ago

spot on doc!!

maybe its history repeating!!

Reply #106935 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well done brother! Proud of u!

Reply #106996 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

What's the criteria for making the 'youth' team? You'd have to think that Ben Thompson surely wouldn't qualify, the dude's 28 with a visciously receding hairline.

Is youth now defined as 28 and under? I hope so, as I've apparently just been granted a 6 month stay of execution!!

Reply #107031 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lol Dodman

Reply #107033 | Report this post

crudeboy  
Years ago

Dodman --- pfft, I haven't seen him do anything yet impressive at an Academy or a local game

Reply #107091 | Report this post

Coach  
Years ago

crudeboy, shut up!

Reply #107209 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:49 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754