Isaac
Years ago

NBL Stats after Round 3

After three rounds and four games, 3 Sixers are in the NBL top ten scorers: Farley 22.8 PPG, Maher 20.3, and Rychart 19.3 PPG. Farley is #1.

Rees is in 4th spot in field goal percentage with 59.1%, while Maher and Forman are tied at 8th for three-point percentage with 50%.

On the boards, Holmes is the only Sixer making an appearance, with 10.3 RPG at 8th spot. Taipan Chris Burgess is averaging a massive 20.3 RPG after a 28 board haul against the Wildcats this round.

Maher scrapes into the assist leaderboard with 4.8 APG, but no Sixers are in the steal list. Cooper has 2 blocks per game to have 6th spot in that category.

The Razorbacks still have their entire starting five in the top ten turnover list! Fortunately, no Sixers make the list.

On the ladder, the Sixers share third spot with the Sydney Kings. The Hawks (3-0) hold top position over the Wildcats (4-1).

Currently out of the eight are the Pirates (1-3), the Crocs (1-3) and the fancied Bullets (1-4, 4 game losing streak).

The Sixers are clear third on % Pts for, with 107.8.

Our next opponents are the Breakers who visit Adelaide on Saturday night (Oct 23). It's a Fox game, so if you can't make it to the game, get to the pub if you don't have Fox at home.

Topic #942 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

And in the Hoops SA Tipping Competition, I'm coming 5th to last with 9/13. My girlfriend, despite guessing all her tips, is in 4th spot (15/13).

Results here »

Reply #10353 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

How the hell is someone still leading the national comp with 100% in their picks.

Reply #10357 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

How do you join the Hoops SA tipping comp

Reply #10383 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Hit the link at the top of the forum and sign-up. The comp is "Hoops SA" and there's no password.

Even if you start now you can probably beat me!

Reply #10387 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

lol thanks, im already on 16 i think

Reply #10392 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

1st place :P

Reply #10393 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:42 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754