Isaac
Years ago

Last two weeks of photos with dancers

Recently, the Caffe Primo Dancers have been heading up to the concourse at 36ers games to pose for photos with fans.

A selection of shots from the last two weeks are now online, so if you had your photo taken, get in there to see if you made it.

Photos with Dancers

Topic #9420 | Report this topic

MW  
Years ago

If that doesn't boost crowd attendances nothing will

Reply #106997 | Report this post

Hangin Round  
Years ago

Is that Paul Bell in the red shirt?
He sure looks excited!

Reply #107006 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

That's one old school top the young fella on the front right is wearing! Quality.

Perhpas the sixers should hold a retro night? get fans to come in some of the old school, in the attic Sixers merch/attire - give away a heap of prizes to people.

I know I've got a stack of old stuff lying around. Or am I just crazy? ;-)

Maybe I'll join forces with that young fella and start the Retro Boys to take over from the 'Paul Rees Posse'

Reply #107016 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nah thats an awsem idea...sure to bring a few more heads through the door. i rekon ive accualy got that black 36ers top from about 1996

Reply #107030 | Report this post

Saxon  
Years ago

Didn't know Gretel Kileen

had so many daughters.

Reply #107095 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Retro Boys, great idea, but we are kind of doing that already. Looking for more members of the Ghosts of Sixers Past.

Standing just to the left of the main entrance in an area formerly occupied by the PRP you may see

Chris "I ate all the Steroids" Blakemore

Jo Jo "I Left my game in Customs" English

and

Jeff "I'll Close the Door on my Way Out" Brown

also spotted in the crowd recently was

Kym "I swear I played college" Taylor

DJ, come join the supporter's group who pay homage to those guys that, for whatever reason, didn't quite live up to their hype but were entertaining nonetheless.

Reply #107105 | Report this post

Rex Hunt  
Years ago

How about Paris "The Human Tripod" McCurdy?

Reply #107109 | Report this post

ShaneD  
Years ago

Hehe..i still have an Eagle Super Sixers tracky-top that I won there when they had the fan-photo competition ;-)

I think it still fits!

Gold Jerry.. Gold!

ShaneD

Reply #107121 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Haha that is very good..

I'll be sure to pop by and have a beer when I'm in town next.

Reply #107128 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

LOL....is that the best Adelaide has to offer.....Glad im in Melbourne

Only Kidding

Reply #107312 | Report this post

catherine  
Years ago

very nic hotes girls i love the way that you girles evern give upyour time to do it from catherine

Reply #107318 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:26 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754