Anonymous
Years ago

PG's Grabbing Boards

do you think that it is a problem if your point guard is getting lots of rebounds, because i was just looking at new jerseys averages from last season and jkidd led his team in rebounds... do u think that is a problem or an advantage

Topic #9423 | Report this topic

MW  
Years ago

It's not ideal but Kidd averages 6.5 a game for his career so he is an outstanding rebounder for his size

Reply #107007 | Report this post

I don't possibly see how its a problem

Reply #107022 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

If JK is geeting rebounds, more than not is means there is no needs for an outlet pass, he is off like a flash. I believe this is whats helped Jefferson be any kind player in this league, on the end of what JK has done all the hard work for.

Reply #107024 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Brett Maher 4.5 rbg over his career...

Reply #107036 | Report this post

bwnj  
Years ago

ering phillips is a bit of a gun too, she is awesome at taking that big hanger of a mark

Reply #107050 | Report this post

Orlando Smith  
Years ago

Kidd, Phillips, Maher...I dont know if its positional at all. here are 3 players that are top in their level, all athletic all with a bit of aggression for the ball. I think good players get on the boards plain and simple!!

Reply #107087 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

It's not a problem what so ever. The same could be said about a centre getting an assist, is that a problem?? It's a team game.

More people boxing out and hitting those boards is a good thing.

Reply #107099 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:38 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754