Rite
Years ago

Round 1 Womens Results

Let us know some of the results during Round One and not just Friday night games. Post how your team went in all grades/divisions

Topic #944 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Under 21 Women Friday night, MV.

Went down to sturt. Very rough and tumble game. Southern I am sure will get them next time with the right sub rotations.

Reply #10360 | Report this post

Years ago

The coach was giving every1 a go! Every1 is still getting use to the ball and u cant have a full game when there was 10 people playing!!! Not fair!! Sturt was much better on the night and might get them next time if play better!!! The coach was giving every1 a fair go!!!

Reply #10444 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

i would like to have seen this game is it such a problem to make two teams?? its really unfair that some ppl cant play cos they have "to give every1 a fair go" we could have won if it werent for having to rotate so much!

Reply #10756 | Report this post

Years ago

anon i finally agree with something u have written...... u r making sence in this one at least u are stayin on the topic in this 1!!! Yeah i AGRRE with u that southern need 2 teams..... the abl players div1 and some others and then the rest in 2's!!! Geeze anon u getting better

Reply #10762 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

THANKYOU ... bout bloody time lol but yes i dont think it is fair and maybe southern tigers should look into that!!!!

Reply #10764 | Report this post

Years ago

yeah maybe they should look into that i think its crap coz we have to have rotations and there are like 7 of us missing out this week which is enough to play in div 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE A DIV 2 SIDE OR THERE WILL BE ALOT OF PEOPLE LEAVING THE CLUB FOR THE UNDER 21'S THEN YOU WONT HAVE ENOUGH FOR 1 TEAM

Reply #10766 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

well u should try talking rationaly with them not yell at them saying

A DIV 2 SIDE OR THERE WILL BE ALOT OF PEOPLE LEAVING THE CLUB FOR THE UNDER 21'S THEN YOU WONT HAVE ENOUGH FOR 1 TEAM

that aint gonna get u anywhere!! lol

Reply #10771 | Report this post

Years ago

ohhh yeah ok i wil talk to the rationly i will not yell at them thanks for the advice.... all our other posts from the behaviour 1 have been deleted :'(

Reply #10795 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:56 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754