Nick
Years ago

36ers Grand Final Series on video or DVD

I very much doughted but its worth a try, does anyone know if you can get the 36ers 2002 championship against the pigs on video or DVD? If not has there ever been a 36ers video or DVD released.

Topic #9447 | Report this topic

cLaRkY  
Years ago

At the last home game i noticed a 'History of the Sixers' video in the merchandise store at the dome. I didnt get a chance to see what was on it but it might be something to look at...

Reply #107249 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If it is the same history of the 36ers that i have it is the 80s and 90s only, so 2002 isnt there. They did release a video of 2002, Unfortunately my VCR chewed up my copy. I did make a copy on my computer before it managed that, ill have to have a look for it, and I might be able to get you a copy of it.

Reply #107251 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Would appreciate that very much, anon.

Reply #107253 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

i am also looking for a DVD of the 2002 Grand Final

Reply #107254 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Once I finish the half dozen projects I have on the go I will try and get this done

Reply #107258 | Report this post

Lockie  
Years ago

If anyone can find the DVD, can you post it on here as I would to like a copy of the final series!!

Reply #107291 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

I remember the game off by heart. How about I post a nbl.live style play by play ? Maher enters court, Farley enters court, Rees enters court ...

Reply #107316 | Report this post

The Journo  
Years ago

Im looking for some old 36ers tapes from the Rose days so if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be sweet..

Reply #107330 | Report this post

camsurmo  
Years ago

i have all 3 6ers v west sydney games on VHS and some semi final action v hawks and Vic.
also got the hole 99 playoff run and 1998 final game 2 v Magic. all on VHS though.
i have 1 6ers game on dvd from 1992 in Hobart double overtime thriller Maher and Stewert both rookies coming off the bench

Reply #107347 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Something I just though of: The people that have the DVD or VHS I'm looking for... how are they going to get it to me and the other that want without us giving out our adrress, email or phone number on the internet??

Reply #107350 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

I don't mind paying for a DVD from the club. Should i contact them?

I have a feeling they will be useless though...

Reply #107364 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

worth a shot

Reply #107387 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Anon, please contact me on [email protected] when your able to get me a copy of the 2002 grand final.

Thanks

Reply #107414 | Report this post

Potsie  
Years ago

Please contact the club regarding this game and they will be able to organise a copy for you.

Reply #107480 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Will do.

Reply #107483 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:17 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754