Nick
Years ago

Todays NBL on 9

Today I missed NBL on nine (Cairns vs Melboune)and had really been looking forward to it as it's my only way to see NBL games. Did anyone record it, if so can you get me a copy?

Topic #9457 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I noticed that one of the games coming up in the near future is being played at 12:20am. Has basketball been bumped

Reply #107370 | Report this post

The Journo  
Years ago

NBL on 9 will go when the Ashes start

Reply #107371 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

But it'll come back when the ashes are over

Reply #107381 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

Anyway, getting back to my question, did anyone tape the game between cairns and melbourne??

Reply #107383 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nah, it wasnt the best game anyway. I wouldnt be bothered.

Reply #107385 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

just answer my question please "did u tape it"?

The reason I'm doing this is becauset that was my last chance to see some NBL for a while cause of the bloody ashes.

Reply #107393 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I did answer your question. "nah" is an answer. Ashes will be great, can understand you wanting to get your hands on it tho if you arnt a fan of the cricket.

Reply #107398 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

My appoligies, anon, i stand corrected, u did answer my question. Actually I love cricket, it came all wrong, its just I'm really dissapionted that the cricket is taking over the basketball.

Reply #107413 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

At the end of the show, they said that the All-Star game and the Dragons game would be shown from 9:00am on the 3rd of Decemeber.

Reply #107433 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

So its a doubleheader?

Reply #107439 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

I think so.

Reply #107443 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

SWEET!!

Reply #107450 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Who said it wasnt a good game, i thought it was a fantastic game. I didn't tape it though.

Reply #107458 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Damn that clutch drive and jumpshot by DMac in the last minute was impressive. After that it dissolved into a free throw contest though.

Reply #107477 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Darnell Mee continues to impress me...not always on the score card but his ball handling and passing skills are just amazing. Wouldnt mind him being in a 36ers jersey i can tell you that much! As for catallini, he is playing fantastic and is almost unstoppable one on one. Melb were only able to stop him when they double teamed him and then he was able to open other players up. Cairns are going along nicely while being reasonably unoticed!

Reply #107507 | Report this post

TP  
Years ago

I love Darnell's work. At least he'd be an 'older' player worth signing.

Reply #107514 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:32 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754