27-25

Kobe has 20 of the 27 points

Topic #9491 | Report this topic

Fezlington  
Years ago

Lakers by 3 at the half

51-48

I have no idea what Phil Jackson was thinking

Odom picked up his second foul with 1 minute remaining, Kobe already on the bench with 3, and the tool leaves him on to pick up his 3rd

Does he fall asleep on the sidelines or what

Reply #107815 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

Im beginning to get tired of your double posting ! YAWN.

Reply #107818 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Shit......there is someone out there....lol

Sorry Skyhook......i still got 2 more qtrs to go

Reply #107824 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

If people want to know scores etc they will check Espn...no offence but there coverage is much better than yours!!!

Reply #107844 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

im gettin sick of phil jackson, andrew bynum only got 17 minutes 2day.

HOW GOOD IS KOBE!!!

Reply #107863 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Nino let him post if he wants some of us don't have foxtel so its good to know wats goin on

Reply #107893 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

xztatik, did you ever think maybe Bynum got only 17 mins because Kwame was playing well?

Honestly, this kid has played a couple of good games and suddenly he's ONLY getting 17 mins....

Reply #107899 | Report this post

sports.yahoo.com/nba

Bynum's only 18/19. He's lucky to be getting on the court at all at that age

Reply #107918 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

if kwame's playin well then take off walton and play Kwame PF and odom SF, not hard. and bynum's played more than 'a couple' of great games. the kid deserves AT LEAST 25-30mins a game.

Reply #107919 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

never thought i would hear someone say that Kwame was playing well......

Reply #107920 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

HOW THE HELL IS IT LUCK GORILLA?
is it just lucky that he's huge AND talented at the age of 19???
With the minutes he deserves the guy could avg 15 and 8 this year.
THERE'S NO LUCK INVOLVED!!!

Reply #107921 | Report this post

24/7  
Years ago

kwame doesn't do well at the PF pos, beginning of last season was evidence enough for me. he does a lot better at the C pos. all the lakers need now is a decent PG. not quite sure who, but we have a lot of tradeable players on our bench. mihm is 1, sasha, shamon just to name is couple. if they do make a trade for a PG, look out 2nd half of the season. kobe is playing like he did in last years playoff, his assists are up, shots attempts are down, mentality is more team oriented. i think he finally got it into his big noggin that scoring a bunch of pts and jacking up a thousand shots get you nowhere. regardless, it should be a fun season, GO LAKERS!!!

Reply #107941 | Report this post

Jasmine  
Years ago

24/7...I was sure a trade was coming, however I'm not so sure now that Mihm is out for the season. Mihm was our biggest trade asset.

Reply #107954 | Report this post

At that age i said xztatic, i was all for starting Bynum last season. Name some 19 year olds for me who have received 'only' 17 mins pg

Reply #107960 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

I wouldnt trade Sasha

His defence was much better than Smush Parkers on Sam Cassell against the Clippers

All Sasha needs to do, is start hitting some shots

Reply #108000 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

Gorilla... i never brought up age, that was you and as for
"Name some 19 year olds for me who have received 'only' 17 mins pg "
well... name some 19 year olds for me who have as much talent, and size as bynum.

And 24/7 ur a tool smush parker is a fantastic player, he's a capable defender, we dont need a new point guard, notice that Lamar Odom acts as a Point-Forward(very well) while smush acts as a second SG. And when Odom's on the bench Farmar and Vujacic can both handle that backup PG role. however, 24/7 there is one thing i agree with u on... Go Lakers!!!

Reply #108084 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Smush will do ok in the triangle offence. When Phil was with the Bulls, and when the Lakers where the champs they never had a top notch point guard. The triangle doesn't need a great pg to be effective.

Reply #108106 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:31 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754