Anonymous
Years ago

Dusty

Just noticed going by live scores, unless dusty has been quickly subbed out that he has come off the bench. I know Brisbane have a star studded team, but this guy is a double double machine, he cant be happy coming off the bench, and i cant help feeling somewhat sorry for him.

Topic #9538 | Report this topic

ritz  
Years ago

oh well.. thats too bad, the sixers will pick him up again when he's 40..

Reply #108527 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

could be play the three spot? or would he be too big

Reply #108542 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Rotation, allowing younger players to be developed?

Reply #108563 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

108542, I don't think he has the game to play at the three spot. At 6'7 he's no where near too big, just I doubt he could go against guys like Saville, Barlow, Newley, etc.

But in relation to him not starting. When you have a squad with Bruton, Black, Ere, Mackinnon, Bradtke, Boucher, Hill and Dusty - not all of them can start...

Reply #108623 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

No, not all of them can start, but they can ALL fit under the salary cap....

Reply #108624 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

Feel sorry for him ? he can dab his wet eyes with all those fresh 50s and 100s he has sticking out of his pockets ...

Reply #108675 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

Joey Wright is one smart dude!

Reply #108678 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:30 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754