dunkin
Years ago

NBA on Foxtel - December

Does anyone know what NBA games are being shown on Foxtel over December? Are they showing the Xmas Day games (on our Boxing Day)?

Topic #9581 | Report this topic

DB5  
Years ago

Try emailing Foxtel, or going to there website. You will probably get the information there....

I actually think someone has posted all of that info on here before as well.

Reply #109024 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

14 games this month. None of which are Xmas match-ups. We do get to see (finally) Chris Paul and the Hornets, the Bucks a couple times, Seattle, Indiana and Philly.

Other than that, it's the usual of SAS, DAL, MIA, PHX.

And if you didn't know, today's game is/was DET @ MIA, replay at 10:30pm (SA time) on FS2.

Reply #109053 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

Ok then.... Can someone else with foxtel check to see if the Detroit vs Miami game is on now, all i have is boxing!!

Reply #109112 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

Never mind....

It looks as though the boxing was just running about 30mins late.

Reply #109115 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

IM SO SICK OF SEEING MIAMI, MILWALKEE, PHX, MAVS AND SPURS EVERY WEEK!!! i want lakers, jazz, blazers, knicks, wariors, magic, shit i just want some freakin variety PLEASE!

Reply #109243 | Report this post

Years ago

Miami, Dallas, the Spurs seem to feature a fair bit (one or both is every week) ... Miami deservedly so because they are the champs but i will say there are other teams out there ... still ... who wants to watch a game between Portland and ... say Atlanta?

The Suns haven't been on that much ... what I am getting is double-headers and sad to say the broadcast finishes before the Suns' game starts. The games that I have seen have appeared on ESPN mostly.

Reply #109255 | Report this post

smush  
Years ago

Can someone that has a Foxtel guide list what games are being shown on what dates? I know it's a hassle but we're all on the same team here.

Reply #109452 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

OK, but only because, as you said, we're all on the same team....

All Adelaide time...
6th - MIA v LAC (FS2) 2:00pm
8th - DET v DAL (FS2) 11:30am
9th - MIA v DEN (ESPN) 2:00pm
13th - SEA v MIL (FS2) 11:30am
15th - SAS v NOK (FS3) 1:00pm
16th - PHI v DAL (ESPN) 11:30am
20th - LAL v CHI (FS2) 12:00pm
22nd - DET v CLE (FS3) 11:30am
23rd - LAL v NJN (ESPN) 11:00am
27th - HOU v IND (FS1) 12:00pm
29th - PHX v DAL (FS2) 11:30am
30th - NJN v MIA (ESPN) 11:30am

Reply #109521 | Report this post

smush  
Years ago

Nice work #24! Cheers

Reply #109649 | Report this post

Slam  
Years ago

#24, you going to be a team player this month and hit us up with the Jan 07 schedule for NBA games on Foxtel?

Reply #113258 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Spurs are the only team worth watching anyway.

Reply #113347 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:07 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754