Tripod boy
Years ago

Harvey's Injury

Does anyone know the seriousness of James Harvey's injury, i've enjoyed watching him tear it up this year!!!!

Topic #9624 | Report this topic

DJ  
Years ago

Does anyone know the seriousness of James Harvey's injury, i've enjoyed him being on my fantasy team this year!!!!

Reply #109538 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

HARVEY LOOKING GOOD

After an MRI scan on his hip this morning Westbus West Sydney Razorbacks guard, James Harvey, is feeling quite confident of being fit to play the Kings on Saturday night at Acer Arena.

'The MRI didn't show up anything serious,' said a very relieved Harvey. 'I'll need a few more days rest and will be aiming to play on Saturday.'

Harvey said he would look at training on Thursday or Friday and after that would expect a clear indication of his ability to suit up for the Kings' clash.

The groin/hip injury is limiting side-to-side movement for Harvey at present. 'I had a tear a few weeks ago and the has MRI shown evidence of that healing.'

Harvey's game against the Tigers ended in the first quarter last Saturday when the injury forced him off court.

Reply #109583 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:14 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754