Daniel Hughes
Years ago

Do you want to get involved?

Hi all,

I'm writing this to those of you with some free time on your hands.

Due to the overwhelming interest that has been shown in the Pasadena Social Competition and the talked about referee shortage; Pasadena now urgently needs the help of some basketball people to referee. You don't necessarily need to have refereeing experience (although we'd like those people too), but maybe just want a way to get/stay involved in the game. Oportunities are available right now on a Wednesday and Thursday night. We do have a Zero Tolerance rule in regards to player behaviour which has improved the conditions under which we referee.

I'm sure most stadiums are in the same situation and anyone with the slightest interest should feel free to contact their local stadium or myself at [email protected]

Also anyone interested in doing a night time Hall Manager's job at either Wayville or Pasadena can contact Corry Moors at the Wayville Sports Centre or myself at the email address above.

Thanks.

Topic #965 | Report this topic

Libertine  
Years ago

I've already told DN, depends on my work schedule (ie couldnt do tonight like he asked) but I should be able to make next week at some stage!

Reply #10704 | Report this post

Pink Panther  
Years ago

I will do it for $50 a game and no less as it goes against what I stand for!

(Just Kidding b4 all you umpires get on your high horse about how you are the most important people in the game)

Reply #10715 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:38 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754