Kent Brockman
Years ago

NBL to investigate Heal low blow

Channel 7 this morning suggested that Joey Wright would ask the NBL to look into an incident last night where Heal allegedly elbowed Simon Black in the nutolas on purpose.

I ask you would someone with Shane's impeccable record of fair play be capable of this? Clearly Black is making it up.

Only Heal would go and get an intentional foul the very next play after his import gets two techs.....freakin moron.

Topic #9809 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

youtube??

Reply #112104 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Sounds like the kind of guy you'd give a 2-year contract extension to as the coach.

Reply #112106 | Report this post

Mott the Hoople  
Years ago

I think he nutted Heal's elbow!

Reply #112113 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Cavan.....the head butt. That's viscious.

Reply #112115 | Report this post

Mix Master Wipe  
Years ago

Black was getting all up and in hammers 'personal space'to quote carfino!
Heal couldnt hit a shot and was getting peeved with Black,funny stuff until the hammer dished out a low blow.

Reply #112119 | Report this post

Sween  
Years ago

Who's going to examine the injury? Will they be black nuts?

Reply #112125 | Report this post

philnaldo  
Years ago

more bad behaviour from the king of tools

Reply #112126 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

I had a dream last night: that the rumour mill (who, exactly, works in the rumour "mill", and can you be a "rumour miller" by profession?) got it wrong.

I dreamt that a blond Victorian sportsman was indeed announcing his retirement today: Shane HEAL.

Shane's now just one shy of achieving his 700th act of stupidity on a basketball court, and should achieve this momentous feat around Boxing Day. Good on him.

Reply #112127 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

If Heal's 'personal space' is the same as the circumference of his head then Black would have just had to walk on court to get in it!

Would have been a great game to see - both Heal and Mick Hill having HUGE games! ;)

Reply #112128 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Psst Kent...intentional fouls were taken out of the game about 4 years ago now.....they are called unsportsmanlike now ;)

Reply #112140 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

the doctor... hahahahahahaha
What a vicious head but to Lockett's elbow!

Reply #112147 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Bo.... dreaming about Shane Heal... damn... Did your dream involve any nut slapping???

Reply #112149 | Report this post

Sween  
Years ago

Rumour ... That a construction company are considering negotiating with the blonde one to construct a satelite town in the space between his true ability and his own opinion of himself.

Reply #112156 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Isnt every blow from heal low? I mean he is a midget.

Reply #112179 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

I think we need to get the Seals to try and fire up Rosell Ellis during the game on Saturday night - did you see when he got the Double Tech last night? Some very colourful language was used - from what my lipreading of his words suggested he was saying anyway... Definitely a big temper and hopefully something we can exploit on Saturday night at the Dome.

Reply #112180 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Last night I found myself in a very peculiar position...The two players I hate the most are "Stephen" (not Simon) Black and Shane Heal. Last night I found myself cheering for both of them! Heal to punch out Black and Black getting all up and in Heal, putting off his game as well as hitting the big shots. I had to turn the game off, it got to me that much that I was cheering for both these blokes. I was hoping for a situation between the both of them like Nate Robinson and J R Smith!!!

Reply #112185 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Just saw the press conference on Ten.

I know everyone says this but Shane Heal simply cannot contain any traces of a human mind. The video clearly showed him elbowing Black, he then says, it was just a physical game, it was nothing wrong with what i did etc....

Reply #112231 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Bullets have officially cited Heal. Up to good ol Chuck to determine if the Tool has acase to answer.

Reply #112282 | Report this post

Mix Master Wipe  
Years ago

The NBL has cleared Hammer of any wrong doing! suprise suprise.I wonder if previous tribunal history ever comes into play in the NBL?
Check out the Fox sports videos,Boy Gorj supports Heal and says thats part of the contact in basketball!

Reply #112289 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

"Upon viewing the available evidence, we felt that the incident did not warrant a Tribunal hearing and that it was handled appropriately by the referees on the night with the issuing of an Unsportsmanlike Foul as a penalty," said Burton.

So they admit that he did hit Black because it was good enough to be called unsportsman like, but feel that that is the worthy penalty of hitting someone in the nuts.....Reesy would have had a field day Sat night going the squirrel grip on Heal, assuming of course that he would have found his balls in the first place.

Reply #112293 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:53 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754