AK-47
Years ago

Dirk Nowitzki injured.

Today Dirk Nowitzki injured his ankle against Seattle. Dirk attempted to rebound the ball after teammate Jerry Stackhouse missed a free throw. Seattle's Chris Wilcox jumped for the rebound and was bumped by DeSagana Diop of the Mavericks. Wilcox fell to the ground, his legs spreading and his left foot hitting Nowitzki just above his left foot, causing the All-Star's ankle to roll.

The question now is can the Mavs keep it together without their superstar?
What are your thoughts?

Topic #9817 | Report this topic

Kwest  
Years ago

Rashard Lewis' injury affects me more! The day before I leave for Seattle and Allen and Lewis are injured!

Reply #112228 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

Yes...
Rashard Lewis injured his hand in the same game.

Reply #112245 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'll bet that Philly are really hoping that the Mavs fall apart!

One of the picks they got for Iverson was that of the Mavs who traded it to Golden State for Dampier and then on to Denver for "I can't remember who".

Probably expected this pick would have been in the 25-30 range, but if Dirk is out for a while & Carmelo/Iverson clicks (when they finally get to play together) this pick might end up in the 15-20 range

Reply #112288 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:05 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754