Moses Guthrie
Years ago

Merry Christmas to all Fantasy Coaches with Yao Mi

Out for at least six weeks with a broken leg.

http://www.nba.com/news/350786.html

Topic #9840 | Report this topic

123abc  
Years ago

merry christmas Yao Ming!

Reply #112487 | Report this post

123abc  
Years ago

What a great christmas for:

Steve Nash-42 points, 12 assists

Gilbert Arenas - 54 points

Caron Butler- 34 points, 10 rebs

And an even better one for:

Raja Bell- 6 points, 0-8 3's

Clippers- 32 point loss
to Mavs

And a very special mention to:

Carmello Anthony, Steve Francis, Nate Robinson and Quentin Richardson who aren't playing due to bans.

Reply #112488 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

There goes Houston's season.

Reply #112508 | Report this post

I'd like to thank Rashard Lewis and Josh Smith for royally routing my Christmas fantasy week. The only time I've ever started both of them simultaneously, and look what happens.

I'd also like to thank Elton Brand for consistently underperforming, and not living up to my fantasy expectations.

Seriously, I would acually like to thank Andrew Bogut for not sucking anymore, and actually posting some decent stats. Finally my patriotism is rewarded.

Reply #112514 | Report this post

bell doesn't play for stats. why is he in anyone's fantasy team.

Reply #112527 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

josh smith numero uno fantasy player in the game!followed by garnett and camby!

Reply #112572 | Report this post

The Hamma  
Years ago

how bout that Dirk Nowitzki injures ankle then comes back strong whilst not even expected to play against the clips thats why hands down Dallas are better then Phoenix and Atlanta

Reply #112606 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

dirks ankle injury was that he lost an ankle hair

Reply #112732 | Report this post

that's all atlanta are. good fantasy players. too bad that doesn't mean anything in real life. Phoenix players, like Raja Bell, Boris Diaw, etc do not concern themselves with stats (diaw today 0, 0, 8, 0 0 and played the 2nd most minutes) and that's why Phoenix are a winning ball club. Players like erick dampier are only worried about their statline and how much money they earn. that's why dallas will never win a title.

Reply #112751 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

what are you talking about today speedy claxton's 11 point 1 boards 7 assists and 8 steals game?

Reply #112888 | Report this post

Did they win. probably not. the only thing atlanta wins is fantasy stats. a team like phoenix for example likes to win games

Reply #112966 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:32 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754