hairy back
Years ago

Basketball Cards

What ever happened to basketball cards? Are they still around? I remember the days when I would go down to the local newsagency and buy a packet of upper deck or fleer cards. Wish I could have all the money I spent on those things back cos that cost me a fortune!!

Topic #9894 | Report this topic

joshuapending  
Years ago

i still have mine, they went out when bball went out and the fact that they now cost like $15 for 5 or 8 cards, it used to be like $5 max and you got 12 cards. I always wanted to get a box of fleer ultra and just go through them.

Reply #113088 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks for sharing that thought!

Reply #113089 | Report this post

Years ago

About 3 months ago i got a pack of Bball cards i bought 3 packs for 3-5$ each

Reply #113128 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

where? i would still like to buy a box if the price was right.

Reply #113130 | Report this post

hairy back  
Years ago

what brand of cards?

Reply #113131 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sportscard World in the Citi Centre arcade off Rundle Mall is your best bet. Been around for years and used to be pretty good.

Reply #113132 | Report this post

ritz  
Years ago

i went into sportscard world not too bad. picked up andrew bogut RC for about $8 might be worth something later on...

Reply #113137 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

try ebay for boxers of cards you can get them dirt cheap

Reply #113144 | Report this post

Years ago

ahhhhh...... i got them from Castle Plazas gift shop at the counter

Reply #113156 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:26 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754