Matt D
Years ago

Andrew Bogut Highlights

Hey all,

I have made a highlight video of Andrew Bogut play in the NBA so far with the Bucks, check it out at the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiF-cbD5-Xg

Leave me a comment or a rating too if you like, I'd like to get some feedback.

Happy new years,
Cheers

Topic #9908 | Report this topic

thomo  
Years ago

thanks for that

Reply #113229 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great Mix - He loves the big throwdown

Reply #113231 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah nice job, i like it. Just a question, on the new milwaukee jersey's i noticed they have a C on the front corner. What is this, i thought it meant captain at first but noticed everyone had it??

Reply #113239 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Dear Mr Stern,

Thank you for banning tights.

Signed Mr Guthrie.

PS. Can you start banning headbands next? Our Australian player is starting to look like Brendan Fevola, and that's not a good thing. ;-)

Reply #113243 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Anon, the C is for captain. The Bucks have three co-captains though - Redd, Mo Williams and Drew.

Reply #113281 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

If the Bucks have an AFL-style "leadership group", by the time you have your three co-captains and a couple of vice-captains, plus various other "leaders", you'd have an entire team of leaders presiding over who's left: the team mascot and the kid who hands out the towels at the timeouts.

Reply #113285 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:29 am, Wed 20 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754