Bo Hamburger
Years ago

Iverson takes on 76ers (contains spoilers)

Allen Iverson took on the 76ers, the referees and seemingly the entire world today in his first game against his old club. And he didn't win against any of them:

- 76ers won the game 108-97;

- AI got ejected, and obviously it wasn't his fault:

Iverson also saved a parting shot for official Steve Javie, who ejected him.

"It's been something personal with me and him since I got in the league. This was just the perfect game for him to try and make me look bad."

- How sucky is it that Denver has already played the Sixers in Philly this season? It would be a game to look forward to.

Topic #9924 | Report this topic

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

Actually, at the risk of accusations of padding, it was kind of an interesting day in the NBA:

- the Cavs, despite only having 44 points at 3/4 time, score 38 in the last period to finish all over the top of the Spurs (who also had Coach Popovich ejected during the last quarter), 82-78.

- Ron Artest hits 15 of his first 19 shots on his way to a career high of 39 as the Kings beat the Knicks, 112-100.

- Leandro Barbosa hits a 3 with 1.5 seconds left to give the Suns a win at the death over the Bulls, 97-96.

Reply #113391 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he would feel pretty stupid cant even beat his old team who are crap, maybe he is the one who wrecks teams

Reply #113400 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:52 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754