what were the results for 18s div 2 this weekend

Topic #993 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

forrestville (2) beat woodville by 2 points

Reply #11020 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

tigers lost to mavs by 15 or so points but in the 2nd quarter they lost a player that got partly knock out then again in the 3rd hoo was cut in the eye by a finger nail....... but yea ohwell they will do better next time. sorri if i sound like a bitch but yeah im not meant to. You played good mavs congratulations

Reply #11057 | Report this post

Rookie  
Years ago

Forestville girls beat South by 5

Reply #11079 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is there anyone good in this league? perhaps who deserves a spot in 1's or who is carving or will carve their league up! chat away!

Reply #11270 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nate from fville!

Reply #11271 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who is he? what number, what can he do good?

Reply #11272 | Report this post

Scrappy  
Years ago

north has a kid in their div 2 team
think his name is corey,north div i guards better watch out

Reply #11333 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who do u reckon is likely to take the div 2 championship this season
in order from first to last what would ur placings be

Reply #11403 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

forestville, sturt, and north top 3

Reply #11410 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

which north and which forestville?

Reply #11434 | Report this post

thirty two  
Years ago

Sounds like rob is a little worried about his spot to me. scrappy is right his name is corey and he should be there. Well balanced guards who look to get other players involed don't come along very much in certain enviroments.
He was playing 16 1's as a first year.

Reply #11667 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

yeh im heaps worried guys, how'd you know? obviously im not gonna worry about people who think that corey should be in div 1- clearly you have no idea

Reply #11675 | Report this post

READ THIS ROB  
Years ago

Im starting to annoy u huh?? Why would that be... im just tellin it how it is... i think by the above post u r talkin corey down, i dont know the kid, but u shouldnt bad mouth ppl on here, its not right...stuff comes back to haunt u, whether in this life or the next...

Reply #11685 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

god ur annoying, you dont speak the truth you just say pointless stuff. until corey beats me, i'll say wat i like. and obviously u wudnt be worried bout stuff haunting you because ur too soft to use ur real name.

Reply #11687 | Report this post

READ THIS ROB  
Years ago

too soft to use my real name? theres no point in using my name, u dont know me...

fire up some more

Reply #11688 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

lol im not fired up. ur just annoying. im glad i dont know you. i dont like you.

Reply #11691 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

Keep going like that, and it won't be long until we see 'rob' on the leaderboard! Hehe.

Reply #11700 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Guys, get a grip. If you all put as much effort into your game as you do criticising and defending people on here, I'm sure everyone would be Div 1 and then you could all shut up.

Reply #11709 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

Amen to that, Dr. Forman!

Reply #11711 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

im done. and im not worried bout makin div 1 really but thanks for the tip.

Reply #11768 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i just watched the 18 1's and 2's for forestville

in the ones game west beat forestville by a point, good game by molitor

in the twos game forestville won by twenty odd, good shooting by james and postwork by shaun

Reply #11784 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

molitor was unhappy with his game. i thought both teams put in scrappy games, the shot clock probably had an influence on this. could have gone either way in the end.

Reply #11801 | Report this post

Rookie  
Years ago

I coached after the Forestville 2's and got to catch some of their game- was really great to see a team oriented game.
Heard a bit of noise from court 1 in the 18 1's? was it like that for the whole game?

Reply #11807 | Report this post

rob  
Years ago

guys or girls? guys were on court 2, and it was ugly but really close. forestville crowd were noisy- specially during our foul shots. good to see parents supporting their kids and teaching them wat sportsmanship is all about. really helped em out in the end too.

Reply #11809 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think all the noise was from the court 2 game. Ugly game, but two quality sides.

Reply #11817 | Report this post

Rookie  
Years ago

Yeh, sorry i meant Court 2. The Forestville crowd are very into the game and if you notice, parents tend to make comments at every club at any age group. Its just how and when they do it that people notice or not. If it happens again in another game, use it to your advantage. Use it to make you want to get them in instead of feeling fear or nervousness.

Reply #11838 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe we should ask the real rob if he's been writing all this stuff? Because to me it sounds like a north guard is writing stuff using his name particulary at the top of the page quote "yeh im heaps worried guys, how'd you know? obviously im not gonna worry about people who think that corey should be in div 1- clearly you have no idea". Why would rob a west player react to this? Unless it was a north player?

Reply #11861 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

lol this is hilarious....

5/11
Forestville 1 60 v 27 Eastern
Forestville 2 35 v 52 Sturt
Norwood 2 57 v 66 Norwood 1

what about the other six teams?

Reply #12511 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why hilarious?

Reply #12535 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Would you please elaborate for me Libertine?

Reply #12735 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Because nobody cares?? :)

I heard a rumour from a Forestville coach that the 18 2.2 team BEAT Southern after a tech foul AFTER the buzzer, on THOSE foul shots. Someone please tell me that I heard wrong?!?

Reply #13281 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Yeah, Deano clarified it for me, I think?

There was a foul ON the siren, which gave Forestville the bonus, and a tech foul followed, resulting from arguments by Southern.

Thus, 4 foul shots - the first shooter hit 1/2, and the second hit 1/2, therefore two point win.

Damn you Double Clutch for your dodgy facts :P

Reply #13316 | Report this post

Rookie  
Years ago

Forestville Under 18 girls Div 2 won against west by 6.

Reply #13324 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Suggsting?

Reply #13410 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

careful mate, ya dont want ne more trouble :P

Reply #13454 | Report this post

Rookie  
Years ago

Ta, schoolies. Just hated the way people seem to assume how i think or act, like somehow cuz im on the forum with id say thousands of other people, then they automatically know me or how i am. Frustrating.

Reply #13455 | Report this post

Rookie  
Years ago

Lol, they know they'd lose anyway!!!!

Reply #13456 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

your telling me to get a life? I'm not the one up there on the leaderboard of posts! I'm not trying to say that being up there is wrong but a lot of your posts seem to be questioned by others about their relevance. Seems to happen quite a bit so maybe you should put the pieces together. By the way I do notice that a lot of people have commented on your girls win over West ;-)

Reply #13458 | Report this post

Rookie  
Years ago

Show me an example of non-relevance to any of my posts and then i might consider some sort of waving of a white flag. I know i have written c**p in some cases, but that is prob just due to enjoying life and not giving a c**p about what others think, or just having a conversation with some random on here. Lots of people do it.
Alot of peoples answers and statements are forever questioned on this forum and that is becasue there is a clash of opinion. Sometimes a persons view of what is relevant is clouded by bias.
And tell me, how is my girls win not relevant to this topic?

Reply #13548 | Report this post

Rookie  
Years ago

hang on a minute i think u r wrong.
here is a bit from anons post:

"I'm not trying to say that being up there is wrong but a lot of your posts seem to be questioned by others about their relevance."

See that word, oh my gosh, it says relevance.

It happens in all posts, if u dont care then dont read. I post about my girls for the simple fact that i am proud of them, and not once in this forum or topic did it say that i am not allowed to post about them. If u r not interested then dont comment, or just bypass it like others do. Simple.

Reply #13557 | Report this post

urwrong  
Years ago

or you could not post, either way is good

Reply #13558 | Report this post

Rookie  
Years ago

oh by the way, i post "tongue in cheek", so dont go crying to mummy. ;)

Reply #13566 | Report this post

Rookie  
Years ago

read Issac's post in general
"where has panther gone" #13547

It might explain how u young ones should act.

Reply #13573 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm not Arnie or Sturt but im pissed at her cause she just never shuts up! No body cares about what you have to say! You are so annoying because you don't realise how stupid you make yourself look!

Reply #13582 | Report this post

cOoL bAnAnAs  
Years ago

Rookie isn't a bad person all she's doing is posting like all of you. Bypass it all! it's a simple click or two to pass it.

Reply #13584 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

Rookie - in the past 3 hours you've posted 6 things in this thread alone, none of which are relevent to anything other than you trying to convince everyone your posts are indeed worthwhile.

If they're worth reading, people will read them. If they're not, people won't. If people 'attack' you, why not just let it be, shrug your shoulders, and move on?

In an otherwise quite informative thread, the past 12-15 posts seem too have amounted to nothing apart from you defending yourself. I find this frustrating. You defended yourself once, why not leave it at that?

For the record : I don't particularly find your posts overly informative. I choose to ignore them, generally. However, when you take over a thread as per this evening, that becomes difficult. Obviously the majority of people reading this thread are after the boys results. Perhaps you should re-consider why you're posting these results? This thread seems to be somewhat of an "information hub" for the U18 2s competition, but no one seems too interested in your results.

So feel free to post them, if you think there are people out there who are gaining something from your posts. Bear in mind, however, that if you post that much, without actually saying anything, then it's not just a case of "skip my posts". You are actually annoying good Forum-go'ers by doing that. :-).

Reply #13600 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hey, whats wrong with girls ball... someone wants to say how well a team is, why the hell question her. you can all talk about how wonderful your teams are but then when some one is that proud of her team she tells people about it and gets sh*t for it cos its girls... thats way messed up. maby we should all should stop thinking about the negative side of things and encourage the players and the game... yeah bad stuff happens on court but hey thats life, get over it

Reply #13631 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Name someone on here again who has chosen to use an alias, and you will be blocked. Posts from this topic have been deleted which name an individual unfairly.

That individual posted to this thread a result of an U18 Div2 team, and as far as I can see, that's perfectly on topic. If you don't like it because it's a "girls" result, then don't read it.

Reply #13649 | Report this post

shaun  
Years ago

anyone know what the westies boys are like? we have them tonight.

Reply #14029 | Report this post

Daniel Hughes  
Years ago

Libertine it took you all of 13 seconds to say something about a foul (yes I checked HA).

Also Tigers got up against the Flames while missing two players, not a bad result for them.

Reply #14055 | Report this post

da schizzle  
Years ago

just watched tha f/ville-west game. Sum little guard for f/ville was talkign trash all game and it got to the westies. f/vilel dominated the 2nd half.

Reply #14056 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

that would be nate right?

Reply #14071 | Report this post

da schizzle  
Years ago

i dont know his name-was tha smallest guy in teh team though.

Reply #14107 | Report this post

For Schizz  
Years ago

game got abit rough towards the end,a few players got fired up. Nate is a monster, he can take anyone.

Reply #14123 | Report this post

#sHoRtY#  
Years ago

yo yo yo... Why dont you guys just leave rookie alone...ok dudes...cuase like really you guys are just stupid. There is nothing wrong with being pround of your team. Why not!?! I mean they are doing heaps good, and i am pround of them too. And saying people only wont to know about "boys" basketball is rong. Rookie is aloud to post about girls if she likes, there is no rule and i do think it relevant to this forum. Girls basketball isnt boring you know we are just as good as the guys... we can play like the guys....and we can put our hearts into it like guys to. Just becuase we a girls doent mean C*ap.
Rookie is a really cool person dont be so low and start "fights" or what ever you wont to cool it in a forum... you the imature ones not rookie...
so....go eat my poo. UNDER 18 GIRLS DIV 2 FORESTVILLE TEAM KEEP GOING AND PLAY WITH YOUR HEARTS AND TREAT THE BALL LIKE GOLD COZ YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!
later days...

Reply #14145 | Report this post

da schizzle  
Years ago

rong?...damm wish i coudl spell like that...lol - yea the f/vilel u18 div 2 chicks are fair good.

Reply #14146 | Report this post

da schizzle  
Years ago

damm i cant even spell

Reply #14147 | Report this post

no shizzle  
Years ago

nat is a gun he would beat most guards with his eyes shut. and what was da sturt vs north game like ?? (scores ?)

Reply #14148 | Report this post

chick bballer  
Years ago

haha while reading this forum i hav laughed many times! im glad to see that u guys hav backed off rookie coz she's a kick arse coach and has every right to post her results. i dunno y ur questioning the 'relevance'...this is a basketball forum, is it not?
and hoop addict ur exactly that. an addict. its a forum dude, get over it. y the hell shouldn't rookie b able to post whatever she likes? if she wants to defend herself than y not? u gotta admit she's pretty funny! :D

Reply #14295 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

rookie how old do you think you are?

post 13573
"read Issac's post in general
"where has panther gone" #13547

It might explain how u young ones should act."

Reply #17042 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What do u mean fellow anonymous? Please explain?

Reply #17045 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

she is what 17? 18? and she thinks she is the most grown up person around here, read some of her posts for crying out loud

Reply #17046 | Report this post

chick bballer  
Years ago

hey rookie aint out to hurt anyone, shes just making posts here like everyone else. yes she may 'act' like shes older than everyone else, mainly because when shes posting here she is older than the under 18 players who are on here. she mite not sound grown up to you anonymous in 'some of her posts' because she is reacting to the childish stuff she gets thrown at her. if u dont like the way she acts, theres no need to go acting less grown up than her and be picking at her for it.

Reply #17099 | Report this post

Elyse Videon  
Years ago

Hi Anonymous, this is "Rookie" here. If you have a problem with me, why have you read all of my other posts then? And what is it that really annoys you about me, seeing as I dont know who you really are, I do not have any idea why or what I have done to upset you. Care to elaborate or is it just a internet power trip, feeling good about bagging someone and getting away with it?
Well guess what, I dont think im older, and what is written by me is by what i think and know, not by "acting".
I am proud of my girls, my team for whom i play and my club and wil continue to be.
And Hoop Addict, sorry for the "irrelevnace" of my post ;)

Reply #17100 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

Elyse,

It's Christmas, I'll forgive you :P

Reply #17106 | Report this post

#sHoRtY#  
Years ago

Elyse is cool and like chick bballer is write she is just reacting to the chilish gamesm and she is way more mature then all you people and who cares is she seems older... like hello?? who give a ... never mind. You dont even know her. How retarded is that? your paying out sum1 you dont even know... makes things worse over the internet!!! Thats just stupid... if your going to "bag" or "payout" sum1 do it there face...you... never mind... She has every right to post her girls results on here... It is a basketball forum... man you guys suck. Not chick bballer and elyse of course and all the people i know... that are in my team but the rest suck. ummm yeah

Reply #17213 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

we do know her, why else would we bag her? we compare the way she talks to her age

Reply #17214 | Report this post

#sHoRtY#  
Years ago

oh in case you havent notice i cant spell lol lol sorry... my bad

Reply #17215 | Report this post

Elyse Videon  
Years ago

Its interesting to see that people like to compare the way I talk to my age. Im sorry I am a lil more mature than you expect me to be, seeing as I do not and have not spent enough time around basketball in the last year or two for anyone to compare those things at all accurately.
I go to Aussie Hoops, talk to 5 yrs olds- no that wouldnt be you, I go to my games and play, no that wouldnt be you, I dont train (although I should), and I coach my girls, and no that wouldnt be you, so im terribly sorry, I dont think I have interracted with anyone else in the basketball community for you to really compare anything anonymous. Unless of course you would like to share who you are?
I also pity you and feel a lil bit of hmm, lets see, shame for you, because you feel the only way to feel good about yourself is to put me (and anyone else you see fit) down. Oh and by the way, if you really knew me, you would know that the way i write, discuss and dispute are a bit more mature than my physical age. But guess what you dont, so- Get a life!

Reply #17312 | Report this post

Elyse Videon  
Years ago

Oh yeh- by the way- Hoop Addict- merry christmas (although late) to you as well, and have a Happy New Year!

Reply #17316 | Report this post

scrubber  
Years ago

increase the peace people.....increase the peace

Reply #17883 | Report this post

Dave  
Years ago

I've heard Sturt beat Tigers by 7 and South Beat West by 29.

Any other results from last night - can't wait for sportingpulse.

Reply #21342 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I can tell you that both forrestville teams had comfortable wins, Both 20+ margins!

Reply #21390 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I can tell you that both forestville teams had comfortable wins, Both 20+ margins! Had to say it again because i put two R's in forRestville and i know those Forestville players dont like it.

Reply #21391 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who won north and norwood 2.

Reply #21416 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

second sturt Team in div 2 for winter season

Won't go well, though haven't lost this season yet

Reply #21503 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

tips for this Saturdays game between undefeated Sturt and Forestville's number 1 side?

Reply #22907 | Report this post

Buddha  
Years ago

Forrestville!

Reply #23529 | Report this post

prime  
Years ago

Boys

1's forestville defeated norwood by 13....

2's forestville defeated sturt by 6....

ahhh its funny how these predictions turn out....

domination by forestville.

18 1s and 18 2 girs for forestville also won i think...

Reply #23945 | Report this post

prime  
Years ago

and soo much for the even competition.... forestville beat every team except sturt by a minimum of twenty...

Reply #23947 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah and have u seen the younger sturt boys teams.. and girls for that matter?? its even worse.. sturt teams are beating the 2nd and 3rd teams by 30+

Reply #24088 | Report this post

mathias jade  
Years ago

the sturt team from div 3 that have moved up to 18boys 2, howd they end up last season?

Sturt and forrestville are both dominant these days, shows how much it has changed from the old days.

Reply #25674 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

mmmm

Reply #25686 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:47 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754