darryl corletto
Years ago

news just in bout Anstey n 2nights game

latest around the nbl today is anstey pulled up really bad from last nights game vs the hawks and wont be suiting up 2night against the 36ers. he is still to be diagonised, but team physio's reckn it could be osteitis pubis! this injury has been affecting him for the last month......

....lets hope he doesnt and we can get the edge in the big man department to give us every chance to get the W.

Topic #9950 | Report this topic

yogee  
Years ago

Reminds me of the old 70's song......

"mind gamessssss foreverrrrrrrrrr"

Reply #113638 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

Hope this is true. I've got $30 on the 36ers to win!

Reply #113639 | Report this post

benj  
Years ago

lets hope your game is better than your contacts around the nbl

Reply #113642 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Anstey has suited. Poor Nino. Going to be a tough one for them to win.

I went to put something on them but was 2 minutes late on Centrebet.

Reply #113643 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

i got on..based on this fantastic info..lmao..3/4 time..and it looks good even tho Anstey out there..

go 36ers!!!!!!!!!

Reply #113663 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

The win to the Sixers made even more sweeter with Anstey not only suiting up but making a good contribution as well. Just as well it didn't go against us. Goes to show that when the Sixers give it all they've got, they can beat the best of them. Can't wait for the Brisbane game later this month. That game will be a real test to their championship potential. Hope they keep this current form rolling.

Reply #113718 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How much did Nino make from his $30 bet?

Reply #113720 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Couple hundred I think including some on having them up at half-time as well?

Reply #113743 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:02 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754