DB5
Years ago

Next Manute Bol/Georghe Muresan?

Found this and though it was pretty interesting, anyone heard of this guy??

Kenny George, a redshirt sophomore center for UNC Asheville, is the tallest player in college basketball this season and one of the tallest ever. George stands 7-foot-7 and weighs 365 pounds.

As a basketball player, George has fine potential and major problems. "I'm not great or anything - I'm just trying to find a groove," he said.

Sometimes, he finds it. He can dunk a basketball flat-footed. George blocked seven shots in 14 minutes, grabbed seven rebounds and dunked four times Saturday against Liberty.

Read more here
http://www.fiba.com/pages/en/news/latest_news_article.asp?r_act_news=17390

Topic #9999 | Report this topic

Manute Bol  
Years ago

There will never be another Manute Bol. Just like there will never be another MJ.

Reply #114237 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey Manute, I hear you were in Melbourne a couple of days ago? whats happening there in the Sudanese Communities?

Reply #114247 | Report this post

Manute Bol  
Years ago

Correct, I was in Melbourne a couple of days ago. I've been involved in setting up housing for the new Sudanese kids. I'm also helping set up "little Sudan" which will be located near Albert Park, I believe you have something similar in Adelaide called West Beach.

Reply #114311 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:39 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754