cheezeburger
Years ago

06 draft class one of the worst?

i think so.what do you think? in 10 years time we might only be talking about say roy or gay!

Topic #10005 | Report this topic

AK-47  
Years ago

Its a possibility. But some of them could come good in there sophomore year or later. I mean look at McGrady and J.O'Neal. They took a few years to develope but look at them now.

Reply #114312 | Report this post

mark  
Years ago

Its abit artificially worse than it would have been had Stern not brought in the 19yr and over rule.

Reply #114351 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cant judge a draft class on half a year.

Reply #114355 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

Yeah, I reckon there are a few sleepers.

Bargnani could (maybe) be the next dirk. Aldrigde could be massive too.

But definately a bit weaker than normal in terms of immediate talent, most picks were based on potential.

Every team is gearing up for this years draft, supposed to be the strongest since lebron's year, and we all know about that one, there was about 7 or 8 franchise players in one year. Rare.

Reply #115607 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:18 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754