OzhoopsDrek
Years ago

LIVE STATS TONIGHT! Lightning at Fire

The Lightning are in the hunt for the minor premiership, and the home-town Fire are battling for their playoff lives.

Tipoff is at 8pm Queensland time (8:30 SA).

Live stats are at this link

DN

Topic #10018 | Report this topic

Ak-47  
Years ago

lightning down by 2 at the half....Come on Girls!!!!

Reply #114465 | Report this post

Ak-47  
Years ago

Down by 10 at 3/4 time....big last quarter needed !!!!

Reply #114484 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

even with 6 mins to play

Reply #114486 | Report this post

Ak-47  
Years ago

up by 3 with 1.55 to go!

Reply #114488 | Report this post

Ak-47  
Years ago

Lightning win it by 7...96 to 89....way to go girls!!!!

Reply #114492 | Report this post

Macca  
Years ago

Awesome win by a classy classy outfit. Gutsy!! Massive last qtr.
I really do invite the Erin knockers to come out and give credit where credit is due...despite copping the BS she did... Erin has come out and played some of her best basketball when the side has needed her most. Sign of a great team player.
She leads the league in assists.. another sign of a team player..
For someone supposeably more interested in hanging with Ivan and going against team ethis.. she seems to be doing ok... and no team would be playing the basketball this side are if they were not 100% team. Having said that
Well done girls. Great win.
Sammy is on fire!!!!!

Reply #114515 | Report this post

colonel clink  
Years ago

what about that last quarter -

3 ptrs at 80%
field shooting at 73%

woah!

Reply #114526 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Well said Macca, but you know as well as I do all the negative nellies that post on this forum will never come out and say they were wrong....we can only dream...

Reply #114552 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i was one of those who posted questioning her - I never questioned her basketball ability I questioned why she wasn't travelling with the team when they had no idea about her injury

Reply #114560 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

macca and yogee, i dont think youve thought this thru very far. she can contribute well to the result and pass to other players and still 'believe the hype' and frustrate team mates. those things dont have to be part and parcel..... no one anyone is questioning the talent here.

Reply #114570 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

As Macca said, if there was frustration from team mates, it would be evident on court.

On court this team is almost seamless. Disharmony always reflects...just looks at the 6ers

Reply #114573 | Report this post

Macca  
Years ago

Her work rate was certainly challenged. Her commitment to the team was placed under scrutiny. She was personally "questioned" in regard to the validity of an injury.
Her mistake was merely the invincibility of youth.. playing a match which "did not matter"... in which she further jagged a hammy. I for one know of many players who do not seek medical assistance and prefer to play hurt.... and then seek it away from the official medical team.

I am sure we are all at the games.... but from my view there is a genuine enthusiasm towards each other on the court. Off the court from all the knowledge I have of the Lightenings "social lives"... Erin is very much part of the click. There is no doubt she is a family girl.. she has obviously Ivan in her life... but I fond it disgraceful that the praise does not get offered as enthusiastically for the great job she and the side have done to this point. We much prefer to try and find a wee bit of scandle to make out lives seem so much more important or valuable cos we are knocking a genuine superstar.
NO her basketball should not be challenged. Nor should her honesty and passion for her side. Credit where credits due is sometimes the way to go....

Reply #114608 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:20 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754