me
Years ago

wildcats v 36ers, sooo close!

Well folks a fantastic game,

Darren Ng was awesome, he was hitting everything, the crowd hated him and he worked hard.

The last visit to Perth was a great disapointment and the stories i have read of the lack of heart did not fill me with a great dela of hope. Then..half our side is out injured :( but, the 36ers did us proud tonight. the work ethic was all you could ask for. The subs and time outs were good, if not for a couple of buzzer beaters to end the first and third quarters this couldve been our game..and phil..another tech?? pleaase we cant afford that.

All in all the three of us were proud to be the lone voices at the game. Thank you for the effort 36ers. (just maybe youll be back for the fimals and with a full team, we can kick some wildcat butt)

Topic #10020 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dodman finally hit the court for six minutes.

6mins - 2pts - 1reb - 1fls

Nothing special but ok for first minutes.

Reply #114516 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Great effort from the 36ers. They must have been so fatigued in the 2nd half playing with virtually only half a team.

Reply #114518 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

think fatigue was a big part, the intensity dropped late in the quarters...could see they were slowed. Dodman did all that could be expected a perfectly reasonable effort.

Reply #114521 | Report this post

Looks like Ng was on fire !

Well done Darren .

Reply #114522 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Sixers are away to NZ next Thursday, and Sydney on Saturday. Anyone know how serious Copeland and Farley's injuries are?

I'm trying to set my fantasy team for next week and these late-season injuries are killing me!

Reply #114527 | Report this post

Years ago

Great game. We are all proud of you. This is why i thought Darren should play more minutes.

Reply #114542 | Report this post

Corey  
Years ago

Great to see some positive talk coming out of a loss!

Hopefully we can build some base from these close losses and turn them into wins heading into the play-offs.

Would be nice to make the play-offs and somehow come up against the Bullets in Brisbane for Maher to hit a last-shot 3 pointer to steal the game from them!!! Revenge would be sweet!

Reply #114543 | Report this post

Nick  
Years ago

great to see Sixers play well even tho they lost. They would have got the win if they had the full roster.

Reply #114545 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Give Ng more court time.......the kid is a player

Go Cats

Reply #114557 | Report this post

skudpud  
Years ago

This is one of those games that really suck, they played well and we could have won it with our full roster. Kinda shows how bad some seasons just go, cant do anything about it

Reply #114561 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

You have to respect that effort - to play well and come fairly close against a strong, rested team on their home court.

Hey Boti, remember when I told you that Ng would lead the team in scoring at least once and you weren't quite the believer? That's twice now!

Reply #114571 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:30 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754